Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Grief with the drop tine and Mass!

Comment

Man Rusty! You had a heck of a season. That drop tine buck is a flat out stud!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
        Here is some quarantine entertainment for those stuck inside dreaming about deer
        https://youtu.be/7D36L6R2Ook

How many acres is this paradise you own down there? I know you’ve mentioned it just can’t recall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow that video will make any hunter blush!
          Dang that is a lot of big bone walking around. Congratulations on the drop tine buck! You are a blessed man!

Comment

Duplicate post

Comment

We planted 21 acres today in my summer blend { video in the works } and filled the feeders with 3 1/2 tons of protein. The fields we planted last week are sprouting looking promising. Let the summer growing season begin!

Here is the primary blend I am going with this summer:
              20 lbs cow peas
              10 lbs soy beans
              10 lbs buckwheat
              5 lbs sunn hemp
              3 lbs sunflowers
              1 lb okra
              1 lb milo
              All per acre

Comment

Rain, rain, rain. May 20th and still haven't finished summer plots. Raining again today so decided to go ahead and make a video of where we are so far.

Comment

Rain, rain, rain. May 20th and still haven't finished summer plots. Raining again today so decided to go ahead and make a video of where we are so far.
                  https://youtu.be/bFiqpgh-Fkg
                  Good video Rusty. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for keeping up the videos. It is a learning experience to watch what you are doing.

Comment

Great thread, I enjoyed reading through it.

Comment

Broke my own rule yesterday by drilling buckwheat into a standing wheat field. Not a good time to work fields that may have turkey poults or fawns and I like to stay out of the fields until June 15. Killed 2 fawns that were probably twins and could have been more than couple days old. Very late born for around here.

Comment

Broke my own rule yesterday by drilling buckwheat into a standing wheat field. Not a good time to work fields that may have turkey poults or fawns and I like to stay out of the fields until June 15. Killed 2 fawns that were probably twins and could have been more than couple days old. Very late born for around here.
                          Rusty, that's sad to hear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have fawns that look like they are nearly ready to loose their spots and I have so.e that are still twiddle legged. We certainly had some does breed super late here.

Comment

Aw man sorry to hear that.

Comment

Here's a current look at the plots along with a little experimentation and philosophy.https://youtu.be/T4mMRBBaNqo

Comment

Working...
                                X