No announcement yet.

Executive order stops immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is A-D-T! About Dang Time.

Comment

60 Days...…….oh, ok! Guess I totally missed that part. Heck, I gotta suspect that this is an opportunity to keep folks out...…..maybe this is another TEST RUN in social engineering.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        I'm more worried about the folks I know that have lost jobs. Look at how many on this bowhunting forum are looking for employment and laid off. Times are getting tougher and tougher. The effects are not going to be short term. I believe in these times job opportunities have to go to displaced service providers, oil field workers, and other Americans trying to survive.

My reply I didn’t even mention us, the citizens. This is our country and we should be protected in every form. That includes those who lost or been furloughed from their jobs and that job when restrictions open doesn’t go to a cheaper labor immigrant. Sorry. The citizen has paid his dues in taxes and needs protection

I am dead set staunch against Obama and his globalism open borders he was stuffing down our throats then calling us who opposed “racist” for not opening our borders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
          My reply I didn’t even mention us, the citizens. This is our country and we should be protected in every form. That includes those who lost or been furloughed from their jobs and that job when restrictions open doesn’t go to a cheaper labor immigrant. Sorry. The citizen has paid his dues in taxes and needs protection

I am dead set staunch against Obama and his globalism open borders he was stuffing down our throats then calling us who opposed “racist” for not opening our borders.

What are you trying to say? Have you been drinking? I don't judge. Some of your sentences are lacking necessary parts of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
            Serious question: What if it's a middle eastern Christian or Jew? Some of them are trying to get over here because they're being killed in their native countries.
            Let them fight to free their country like our forefathers did. And like it seems our children may have to because of people like you.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Let them fight to free their country like our forefathers did. And like it seems our children may have to because of people like you.

Gary
              I completely understand what you're saying but many have had experiences like Iran. They fought for freedom and just as they were about to get true democracy, the US and England stepped in and put a stop to it.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                I completely understand what you're saying but many have had experiences like Iran. They fought for freedom and just as they were about to get true democracy, the US and England stepped in and put a stop to it.
                Funny, our forefathers didn't let foriegn influences stop them here.
                The trouble with most of the Muslim countries is just like the African countries. There is a more tribal, sect, cultural issue they need to work through.
                I completely agree with Charlie that they should assimilate to our nation if they come here.
                We are at a tipping point as a nation. We don't need to be prejudiced or hostile to the world but we need to reject the United Nations approach and view point of the world and stand as own. Be self sufficient, not rely on other nations for anything we can't and don't do ourselves and strengthen our sovereignty because we have been giving it away for decades.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                  Care to elaborate on this statement.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    Care to elaborate on this statement.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
                    If you get a chance, you should read, All the Shah's Men. It's an eye opener. Short version is they were undergoing what was essentially a democratic revolution but England was unwilling to negotiate the terms of its oil concessions despite repeated suggestions from the US. Finally, England convinced the US to help stage a coup (operation Ajax) overthrowing the rising democracy and solidifying the monarchy. Then, when the discontent finally boiled over years later, it resulted in the religious extremist takeover that we're still feeling the effects from today.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                      What are you trying to say? Have you been drinking? I don't judge. Some of your sentences are lacking necessary parts of speech.

You don’t judge ?

Lmfao

Reread what you replied. You judged pretty much without realizing it.

My point was I forgot to mention the people. I’m love Kentucky bourbon [emoji1634] but haven’t indulged since Covid-19 killed the celebration.

Don’t judge me for not drinking now. Lol [emoji23] I promise when it blows over, I’m getting tipped over.

Comment

Working...
                      X