• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Joe Buck, don’t get the hate. Whatevs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like Joe Buck and Collingsworth

Comment

He does know his games but I just can’t stand listening to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I enjoy him and Troy.

Comment

Joe Buck speaks like he’s an ex pro athlete Hall of Famer. His ego is just too much to stomach.

I think he’s ******y myself. Romo is very good and made a quick transition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you heard Booger McFarland announce a game?

Comment

Last night, 4th quarter. Buck assertively says the 49ers are going to run the ball down the Chiefs throats. As he is speaking those words, the 49ers throw the ball.

Good work Buck.

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                  Have you heard Booger McFarland announce a game?
                  So bad...

Comment

There was a game yesterday??

Comment

Yeah I'm in the same boat as some of you. I watch a lot of sports, and Joe Buck doesn't annoy me, and I think he and Aikman are a great combo.

If you want to watch/listen to something awful, watch Monday night football over the last couple of seasons. Awful.

Comment

Doesn’t bother me at all. Collinsworth however is intolerable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Last night, 4th quarter. Buck assertively says the 49ers are going to run the ball down the Chiefs throats. As he is speaking those words, the 49ers throw the ball.

Good work Buck.
                          They should've listened to Joe.... I bet they wish they had a do over.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about, Aikman overshadows him anyway so what's the problem? Some people have nothing else to complain about.

Comment

I don't get it, what is it that you don't like about Joe Buck? I guess I'm not listening deeper into things, they also have producers in their ears telling them different things to mention as well.

I like Joe and Troy and don't really care for any other broadcasts other than Romo and the Sunday night crew but they aren't the reason I watch the game.

These guys can't read the future, they only say what they believe is going to happen next. Does Vegas win every prop bet? No, so why do you criticize one guy for saying what he thinks is going to happen next. It isn't an easy job and they are the best at it.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                                Buck bothers me because he seems like the most arrogant dork that ever benefitted from nepotism.

Dierdorf was the worst. He would bring up Roethlisberger if he was calling dominos to order a pizza
                                Lol! Very true

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X