Would you shoot a mountain lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
    The TC pic of the mountain lion chasing the deer got me to thinking about shooting one. Would you guys shoot a mountain lion if you were deer hunting here in Texas?

I would as our landowner wants all varmints shot on site as he has lots of livestock. But part of me thinks it would be super cool to just see one in person. I’ve only seen one my whole life (50 years).
    Is this a trick question?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      Is this a trick question?
      Yes. Did you fall for it?

Comment

I hope they eat all the feral horses

Comment

Surprised to see antelope on there, guessing it was fawns.

Killing machines no doubt!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
            He eats a good bit of beaver, too. Thats gotta count for somethin'......
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
              Aww skeet skeet
              That's right son!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                So you agree with me. They were regulated by not having a season in them.

If ML were in that much danger the government wouldn’t allow them
                to be hunted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Agreed. What side do you stand on? Are you waiting for government to say it's okay or not okay? Choose one. Try being more of a hunter vs a killer. Appreciate the balance of nature.

Uneducated rednecks (Usually high fence hunters that know more than anyone) seem to always want it both ways.
                Last edited by tigerscowboy; 01-22-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                  Agreed. What side do you stand on? Are you waiting for government to say it's okay or not okay? Choose one.

Uneducated rednecks see to always want it both ways.
                  I'm one of those educated rednecks and I gut shot the only one I got a shot at.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Happy for you. What did you gain from that? What positive impact did you make from that action? Applause deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      I glassed 4 in 25 years. Had kill shots on 2. All walked. I must be terrible, stupid, or too conscientious.

What does your medal look like for the wasted effort?

Comment

Agreed. What side do you stand on? Are you waiting for government to say it's okay or not okay? Choose one. Try being more of a hunter vs a killer. Appreciate the balance of nature.

Uneducated rednecks (Usually high fence hunters that know more than anyone) seem to always want it both ways.
                        You keep coming back here with your whiskey induced righteousness and spew your word vomit, but have yet to answer the simple question you have been asked. What makes you think lion are endangered or rare? You are flat *** wrong regardless of what your answer is

Comment

Hunters such as yourself are in the way of a species being re-established where they originally existed. BOTTOM LINE

If you require whiskey, I'll provide. Keep talking.

Comment

Hunters such as yourself are in the way of a species being re-established where they originally existed. BOTTOM LINE

If you require whiskey, I'll provide. Keep talking.
                            Answer the question cowgirl

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                              Answer the question cowgirl
                              It answers itself *****hole.

They were eliminated. Now are being sighted. You choose to eliminate them.

PI$$ OFF

Comment

Have another, keep being the issue..

Not the solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X