new broadhead to me. iron will any one take the plunge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iron will harvest

here is a couple from the boys , unfortunately though I killed my 3 biggest with stick bow this year I lost pics on one from camera and didn't
    take them on the other 2. pretty stupid. here you go. great year overall
    Attached Files

Comment

I have 3 175g iron wills if u would like em cheap. I think only 1 has been shot In a target. Send me a pm if youre interested . Got them when I had dreams of starting trad. Never went anywhere with it. Now I have no use for 175g stuff. But I LOVE iron wills. It's all I shoot now with my compound. This year I shot 3 animals with 1 head. After the 1st it still shaved hair, after the 2nd I had to touch it up just a little bit to get it to shave. And same after the 3rd. That head is still in my quiver. Iron wills are only expensive if u lose them because they will save you money in the long run.

Comment

done thanks

Comment

Those are some awesome bucks!!!!

Congrats to y’all!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very nice bucks, congratulations.

Comment

Some great deer.

Gary

Comment

thanks guys had another broken off shoulder on cull last week, thanks GScout01 for the used heads

Comment

Try using a 3 blade spitfire, they are great

Comment

new broadhead to me. iron will any one take the plunge

Originally posted by stickbow View Post
                    thanks guys had another broken off shoulder on cull last week, thanks GScout01 for the used heads

What exactly does this post mean???? You had a broadhead break in an off shoulder on a cull??? Or maybe the offside shoulder on a cull was broken by the broadhead???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

sorry broadhead broke the offside shoulder again, that is 5 since we started shooting them 3 for me. i cut it out from just under the skin and the bone itself was cleaved in 1/2 just flopping around. was still sharp and good as new. It sucks because i am really happy with them and they are $$$. Wondering what the new wider ones will be like?

Comment

The wides are very nice and won’t disappoint. 35 yard shot and blew through the offside shoulder and stuck in a log.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wouldn’t let me upload the video.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VarmintSniper30 View Post
                            Wouldn’t let me upload the video.
                            is it on you tube? Id love to see it.

Comment

It was just a clip I took with my phone

Comment

Congrats Cameron!

I trust your opinion on the wide heads, just cant force myself to shoot a vented head, even though I am sure Bill made them super tough..
                                I guess I operate under the, if it aint broke...

Stikbow, your results sound very similar to what I have experienced with Iron Wills,..I have had multiple leg bones sheared in half, with no chinking of the blade....as Bisch said, I am an IW junkie!

Comment

Working...
                                X