Suppressed calibers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppressed calibers

Alright guys since there seems to be several questions recently about suppressors, I thought maybe some of us could help shine some light on various rifle configurations as far as; caliber, barrel length etc that we use and have had success with in the field. I’m running a 280ai, 26” barrel with a Dead Air Sandman L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My newest is a 338 Federal 10" with a Silencerco Hybrid. Use the same suppressor on a 300 Blackout 10", 6.5 Grendel 12", and 450 Bushmaster 10.5"
    Have integrally suppressed 6.5 Manbun, 308 Savage Model 12 26" that I can use several suppressors on, and several "chassis" rifles (not really for hunting), that use the Silencerco Hybrid as well. Also have a Saker that moves around good bit. I got others, but those are the ones that work the best.

Comment

Griffin Recce 5 on everything 22cal. Have run an AAC cyclone (30 cal) for past 8 years with great noise reduction on anything from 16” to 24”. Ran a LaRue suppressor for the last two years on gas guns, Grendel and OBR, and have been very impressed.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I’ve got 2 YHM resonators. Love being able to hear the “thump” of the bullet
        18” 308 Bergara Ridge
        16” 300 blackout Ruger American Ranch
        16” & 10.5” 7.62 x 39 ar’s

All my non-threaded rifles are at the back of the safe now

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
          I’ve got 2 YHM resonators. Love being able to hear the “thump” of the bullet
          18” 308 Bergara Ridge
          16” 300 blackout Ruger American Ranch
          16” & 10.5” 7.62 x 39 ar’s

All my non-threaded rifles are at the back of the safe now
          Same here. Just dint want to hear my ears ringing anymore. About the only thing I ever get out that isn't suppressed anymore are carry pistols.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

20” Rem 700 5R 308 w/ Q Trash Panda, run super and subsonic with success

Comment

18” Grendel AR
              16” 300 bulk out AR
              Waiting on the APR custom build for a 6.5 PRC

Running all on a silencer Co Specwar 7.62. Heavy but a tank and pretty silent

Comment

I’ll just leave this here haha this is the original Saker 556, which is the first rifle can that SilencerCo started producing back in the day. I know where number 1,2, and 3 are as well. This is mine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DAEC1588-3D7D-4C28-94C4-61CECD3A1636.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	24604036

Comment

My two go to rifles currently are a 24” 6 Creed running either a SilencerCo Harvester or a Dead Air Nomad. My other go to is a 17” 223 Wylde SPR running that Saker 556. My night stand gun is a 11” 556 SBR running a Dead Air Sandman K.

Comment

Ruger 77/44
                    300 gr. Hp
                    1,000 fps
                    Pass throughs out to 200+ yards.
                    Take several hundered hogs and predators a year.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Suppressed calibers

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
                      Ruger 77/44

300 gr. Hp

1,000 fps

Pass throughs out to 200+ yards.

Take several hundered hogs and predators a year.

Where did you get that done?

Comment

Suppressed calibers

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                        My newest is a 338 Federal 10" with a Silencerco Hybrid. Use the same suppressor on a 300 Blackout 10", 6.5 Grendel 12", and 450 Bushmaster 10.5"
                        Have integrally suppressed 6.5 Manbun, 308 Savage Model 12 26" that I can use several suppressors on, and several "chassis" rifles (not really for hunting), that use the Silencerco Hybrid as well. Also have a Saker that moves around good bit. I got others, but those are the ones that work the best.

You going with ASR mounts or direct thread? I have those 2 suppressors and they also move around guns. I tried ASR, but just seems like I’m just stacking a bunch of thread adapters and something comes loose.

Originally posted by Geraldg6 View Post
                        Where did you get that done?

X2, that’s dead sexy

Comment

I use ASR mounts. I have had pretty good luck with their brakes. I have 2 Hybrids, so it isn't too terrible. My Saker is the older kind of mount, I forget what the name of it was.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've used the search function 3 times today looking for suppressor ideas, and this thread didn't come up. I just got done texting my cousin about his setups. I know they're pretty expensive, and I don't have a gun with a threaded barrel. I'm mainly wanting something I can use at the house for coyotes and pigs that show up around 3 in the morning. Neighbors haven't complained yet, but I really don't like the fact that I'm probably waking them up. Most shots would be under 100 yards. I have a mini 14, Remington .243, and Remington .308 that I might be willing to get threaded, if possible. I was really thinking about finding a 22-250, but I don't know where to start.

Comment

I’ll be following this one. I have a Ruger 77 in . 308 I am wanting to :
                              Put a can on.
                              Put a digital night vision scope on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X