Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all tired of voluntarily paying Fed Income Tax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all tired of voluntarily paying Fed Income Tax?

I am.
    I'm about half way through Dave Champion's book and it's enlightening!

Basically boils down to we have been trained our whole lives to believe we Have to pay Fed Income Tax by LAW. But no such law exists that says the average American worker in the private sector is required to pay it!

Those "sovereign citizen taxes are voluntary" scammers are a dime a dozen....

Comment

Hope that goes well for you.

Republic of Texas will also tell you that you don't need Texas driver's license or license plates, because Texas is a republic, not a state. Will also tell you that the police and judges of Texas have no jurisdiction over you. Have taken a few to jail, and the judges don't see it that way either.

Good luck.

Comment

Taxation is theft no matter how you try to dress it up

Comment

A country can't exist without revenue. I would love to hear your plans for running a nation without taxes.

Comment

Case law is full of people who have unsuccessfully asserted that they are not required to pay income tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              A country can't exist without revenue. I would love to hear your plans for running a nation without taxes.
              Without Federal Income Tax? Absolutely a country can exist. Has been around a while already......

Comment

If you want to have some fun go on the Youtubes and watch sovereign citizen fail videos.

Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                  Hope that goes well for you.

Republic of Texas will also tell you that you don't need Texas driver's license or license plates, because Texas is a republic, not a state. Will also tell you that the police and judges of Texas have no jurisdiction over you. Have taken a few to jail, and the judges don't see it that way either.

Good luck.

Haha yep I remember those “ you ain’t got nothing on me” I’d just say “yes I do handcuffs!!!! “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a guy that bought into that several years ago and decided he wouldn't pay any taxes anymore. Long story short, he lost a few thousand acres of farm and ranch land when it came time to catch back up on all his back taxes.

Comment

Apparently this Champion guy charges $300/hr for his "services" and was issued an injuction to cease them.

He seems totally legit and just a patriot who cares about we the people to me...

My ex g/f's brother was one of those "taxes are voluntary" types who was writing a book on the whole thing. 40- something years old at the time and still loving at home...last I heard he never figured out how he could prove they were voluntary and write his book.

Comment

Any court rulings on his line of thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                          Any court rulings on his line of thinking?

Doesn't matter in his fantasy land, just buy his book and he'll tell you!

Comment

Seen lots of jailhouse lawyers try and argue all kinda points of law with prosecutors and judges only to get shut down, some were really well thought out but none I ever saw won in court

Comment

Ask Wesley Snipes how that goes...

Comment

Working...
                              X