Funny story from youth weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny story from youth weekend

So a couple weeks back I was hunting during a mid day sit in my tree stand, had to take leak extremely bad so I decided pee in a scent blocker bottle that was almost empty. When I got back to my truck I set it in the bed because I was gonna chunk it in the trash or burn pile at camp. Well I ended up forgetting about it. Fast forward to last weekend. I took my 13 year old brother in law hunting for youth weekend. We pull up to our parking spot and while I’m fooling around in the back seat getting the gun out of the case I hear him jump up in the truck bed, didn’t think anything about it till about 30 seconds later, I close the door and see him standing there completely dousing himself with my scent blocker **** bottle! I yelled for him to stop and he looked at me like I was crazy. I told him I had ****** in that bottle and I couldn’t help it but I just started dying laughing. He had completely sprayed his whole body. Inside of his hat and all! He didn’t believe me at first until he smelled himself. He was grossed out but laughed about it. Oh the memories

Just pee on the ground. You bottle pissers are nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
      Lol I would normally but I had deer not to far from me and the sound of urine hitting the ground from 30 ft is pretty loud lol

Comment

Ohh thats funny haha. Just like my little cousin hunting in a box stand for several days in a row, drinking Dr peppers lining them around the walls, by that second day he grabbed one that he had filled up with pee the day before instead of his little cold Dr pepper and he earned a new name, Ole Pee Can. HaHa like you said good times.

Comment

Back in the day, when my best friend and I discovered grizzly wintergreen, we used to use our empty beer cans as spitters. We were so cool dipping our grizz and using a fake ID to buy beer. Long story short, my best friend took a big chug from his "beer" can. Watched him puke his guts out off the back of the blind and laughed until I cried. Fast forward to last year, my same best friend was pissing in water bottles in the blind (something I never do). Day 2 he went to get a swig of water and grabbed the wrong bottle in the dark. YUCK!

I've always spat out the window and ****** out the door. I don't use empty bottles in the blind.

Comment

Y'all done did it now. Got my nose all wrinkled up .

Comment

Lol 😂

Comment

Well did y’all get anything after all that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                  Agreed. 30 ft, 300 ft..... does not matter. Wind at back and let it rip.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                    Well did y’all get anything after all that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Sure didn’t, but he’ll have another chance this season.

Comment

That's classic!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X