2019 Deer Corn prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Deer Corn prices

What are you guys paying for corn and where at?

The cheapest I have found around Beaumont is Sutherland's Building Materials, they have 50 lb bags for $6.99 or $0.14 per lb. Senior citizens get 10% off on Tuesdays (so i was told) which would make it $6.21 or $0.12 per lb.

The second best price I have found is Wal-Mart at $5.97 for a 40 lb bag which works out to $0.15 per lb or $7.50 for 50lbs.

I need to buy 4,000 lbs by the weekend so i am trying to find the best deal.

I bought 50# bags for 5.97 at Walmart in Sherman 3 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kelley350x View Post
      What are you guys paying for corn and where at?

The cheapest I have found around Beaumont is Sutherland's Building Materials, they have 50 lb bags for $6.99 or $0.14 per lb. Senior citizens get 10% off on Tuesdays (so i was told) which would make it $6.21 or $0.12 per lb.

The second best price I have found is Wal-Mart at $5.97 for a 40 lb bag which works out to $0.15 per lb or $7.50 for 50lbs.

I need to buy 4,000 lbs by the weekend so i am trying to find the best deal.
      Check out Waller Rice Dryer. Here is their website. http://www.wallerricedrier.com/index.php?pg=Product They have 2000lb super sacks and it works out to $0.11 a lb

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        I bought 50# bags for 5.97 at Walmart in Sherman 3 days ago.
        I'll go to our local store and check. All I saw on their website was 40 lbs bags for $5.97.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
          Check out Waller Rice Dryer. Here is their website. http://www.wallerricedrier.com/index.php?pg=Product They have 2000lb super sacks and it works out to $0.11 a lb
          Hopefully I can find some others here locally that want to go in with me and go get 4-6 sacks to make the drive worth it.

Comment

Bar None feed in McGregor has Corn for $5.99 for 50lbs thru September 2. It’s $6.50 for 50lbs at Capps in Fairfield.

Comment

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^ is the best price I've heard of in a very long time.

Baytown/Mont Belvieu Walmart

Comment

Paid $7 at Buc-ee's a month ago. But it was the cleanest corn I have ever bought!

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                  Paid $7 at Buc-ee's a month ago. But it was the cleanest corn I have ever bought!
                  Buc-ee's seems to always have very clean corn, but their prices sure have crept up there over the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                    Buc-ee's seems to always have very clean corn, but their prices sure have crept up there over the past couple of years.
                    I talked to the manager at the Terrell Buc-ees and he said a major factor in their corn going up was theft. He said a large volume of people would come in and buy x amount of bags then go out and just load up however many extra they wanted

Comment

I paid $7.80/50 this past July here in Kerrville. Crazy high. I think it's actually lower in Uvalde so I'm probably gonna get it there when I go back in October.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                        I talked to the manager at the Terrell Buc-ees and he said a major factor in their corn going up was theft. He said a large volume of people would come in and buy x amount of bags then go out and just load up however many extra they wanted
                        That stinks. I used to just buy it by the pallet at Bucees in Wharton when I was hunting in Victoria. They were giving a slight discount back then too for buying a whole pallet. I wanna say the going rate was $4.99 a bag and I would get the whole pallet for $180 so $4.50 a bag. Best part is they would load it for you with a fork lift.

Comment

The price matters not. We will buy it. I pay around $110-$130 for 1000 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                            Yeah, like the increase of price is going to stop theft.....
                            Did you see any easy feeders while at the Terrell location?

Comment

$5.99 at Bucees in Denton.

Comment

Working...
                              X