Grayson county activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grayson county activity

Can anyone tell me what it’s looking like up there? Debating on going up to hunt but curious as to what the deer are doing.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check Hagerman segment a thread. Deer are moving all day. Lots of chasing and several big bucks killed mid day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty heavy rutting activity

Comment

Its so hot there is buck on buck action going on.

Comment

Well I’m headed up. Trying to beat the weather tomorrow. Will be primitive hunting for about 7-10 days. Gonna be chilly at the beginning of next week! Lol. But I make it though the mountains of Colorado just fine solo hunting so I think I can make it a week in north Texas just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

gettin a little bit of movement now. all on my camera one Doe came in had one pig come in as well. even have coons and rabbits. to me that is a good sign seems like everything is going back to corn due to the natural stuff is dying back finally. going to try and get a hunt in the after noon tomorrow and see what happens.

anyone have any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Skybow23 View Post
              gettin a little bit of movement now. all on my camera one Doe came in had one pig come in as well. even have coons and rabbits. to me that is a good sign seems like everything is going back to corn due to the natural stuff is dying back finally. going to try and get a hunt in the after noon tomorrow and see what happens.

anyone have any updates?
              Good to know. I haven’t hunted in a week but am going in the morning. Will sit all day.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                Good to know. I haven’t hunted in a week but am going in the morning. Will sit all day.

You see anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Skybow23 View Post
                  You see anything?
                  Got stuck working. Will go tomorrow and check cameras and hunt some this week. Get off in the morning and don’t go back to work til Monday.

Comment

First 5 days of Dec got some bigguns on the cams in daylight hrs. Unfortunately I wasn't hunting Grayson.

Seems like they were after young or late doe's.

Pics slowing down already. Hopefully they come to feed before season ends.

Comment

Working...
                    X