Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to tell if ozonics is working

Like title says, how can I tell??

Bought used and I have no idea. A light? A smell?? A blasting speaker that says it’s working??? 🙃

You can hear the fan motor, see a bluish light where the generator is working and smell ozone. The fan motor noise is slight, but on a calm day, I firmly beleive the one i was using spooked deer.

Comment

That’s the thing, they don’t. ��

Comment

When deer come running in from down wind to check out that ozone smell then you know it’s working [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The coil inside should glow and there should be a smell like it rained on opening day of dove season for the first time all summer.

Comment

Guess I'll have to turn it on in a while. Don't remember seeing and blue light/glow...

Supposedly it has a new element in it.

Comment

The one I use on my clothes you can smell within minutes of turning on

I wouldn’t run it in a closed area and breath it though

Can’t be good even though it is oxygen molecules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turn it on and put it to your nose. You should be able to smell the ozone, even on low mode. On my HR200, when you turn it on, the yellow lights turn on one at a time from bottom to top and then go off. But, once having turned it on you should be able to smell ozone and you should also be able to push and hold the battery button and have one of the yellow lights come on to indicate the battery level. Or you can push the mode button once to kick it up on high, at which point you should definitely smell ozone and hear the fan motor.

Comment

Make sure it is charged first.

Comment

How to tell if ozonics is working

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    The coil inside should glow and there should be a smell like it rained on opening day of dove season for the first time all summer.

I haven’t checked by my coil or looked for a light but I have checked by the rain smell Adamp described.

Comment

I thought when you turned on Boone and Crockett bucks came charging out the woods?? If they don't when you turn it on yours is probably busted.

Comment

If you kill a deer, it worked.

If not, it didn't.

Comment

Scam, scam, scam. My opinion , ain’t asking for anyone else’s.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                            Like title says, how can I tell??

Bought used and I have no idea. A light? A smell?? A blasting speaker that says it’s working??? 🙃
                            When your mind tells you it's working, other wise nobody knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                              Scam, scam, scam. My opinion , ain’t asking for anyone else’s.
                              Nobody asked for yours either.

Comment

Working...
                              X