X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Twitters
    Barrett Sallee
    @BarrettSallee

Arkansas will incur a fine of $100,000 for a second offense under the SEC's access to competition area policy. It was last fined for a violation following its football game against LSU in 2014.
    The Razorbacks can do a go-fund-me from all their fired up fans right now and probably get this fine covered. Jerry Jones might just pay it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Catdaddy View Post
      Arkansas will beat the Aggies with or without King. They are playing disciplined, like Alabama.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

STOP. Please stop! Arkansas and Bama should never be mentioned together like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Emery has been an absolute bust, however how on earth is this even possible??? I’m extremely confused and this seems to be a typical cover up… which I’ll never understand why LSU wants to protect players that cost the team…

Comment

Peter Burns
          @PeterBurnsESPN

Ranked teams remaining on schedule:

Auburn 6
          Alabama 5
          Arkansas 5
          Texas A&M 4
          Ole Miss 4
          Penn State 4
          Georgia 3
          Ohio State 2
          Iowa 2

Oregon 1
          Oklahoma 1

Clemson 0
          Another interesting bit of info.

Clemson will have a cakewalk of a season with one loss to the #2 team in the country and probably glide right into the 3rd or 4th playoff spot over better 1 loss teams from the SEC

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Emery has been an absolute bust, however how on earth is this even possible??? I’m extremely confused and this seems to be a typical cover up… which I’ll never understand why LSU wants to protect players that cost the team…

Embarrassing. I am sure he will be in the portal before this weeks game.....I would be. I am sure there is more to the story but truly unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              Embarrassing. I am sure he will be in the portal before this weeks game.....I would be. I am sure there is more to the story but truly unbelievable.

Transferring does nothing he’s ineligible for the season

Comment

I don't understand the Aggie fans logic on the QB situation. Wasn't the battle between King and Calzada very close? King barely getting the nod the week of game 1? Was he that great in the first game? He is a redshirt freshman with little experience just like Card. He may have struggled at Mile High as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I liked what Calzada did at the end of the game putting together solid drives. Hopefully he just continues to get better with some playing time.

Comment

I am not a big fan of the qb carousel, but I hate losing more. I think more people on the team need to lose their jobs, at least in the short term.
                    Last edited by bigbad243; 09-13-2021, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Calzada looked dang good in the 4th qtr. He was 8 of 9 on 3rd down.
                      If not for that fumble at the goal line, ags win by 10. Ags roll this week. Texas however faces a Rice team that gave Arkansas all they could handle for 3 quarters. All I hope for is a win and I definitely don't think they cover.

Comment

I have never seen a QB battle ever called anything but “close”. They don’t want #2 to pack his stuff up and leave.
                        Last edited by oktx; 09-13-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I think Aggies trust their coach. Jimbo said King is the guy, so we got behind King.

Then when King got injured we have Calzada - who couldn't beat out Mond last year (this is assuming King never really had a chance last year) but we expect is a very good player. He was also highly recruited by big names and his final decision came down to TAMU and Georgia. I've seen his HS highlights (two years ago) and the kid can throw the ball.

Then we see Calzada struggle in a game at Mile High against a team when we expected an easier victory. So we worry and assume the worst.

BUT - The Calzada from the second quarter was wildly different from the Calzada in the last 3 drives of the game though. He improved (maybe some play calling in there also) right in front of our eyes, and fortunately had a defense that played lights out. They gave up some yards early but only 1 TD for a team that averages 5 per game over the last year.

The worry is that this isn't/wasn't our best option, or the option our (well respected) coach wanted, we may very well find out that he's a good or maybe even great QB. He's got a great arm and makes good choices. No turnovers vs Colorado was every bit as important as the defensive effort and results.

Bennet IV from Georgia is their backup and he threw 10 passes for 5 TDs this weekend. Doubt anybody saw that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            STOP. Please stop! Arkansas and Bama should never be mentioned together like that.

Correct.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/tex...l-16451474.php Houston first last team in Memphis first team out

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Transferring does nothing he’s ineligible for the season

It makes no sense that he would ineligible for the season if he truly only had a scheduling issue. There has to be something else going on. If he transferred, he would get a new schedule if that is the only issue. I don't know, it just seems like something else is going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X