Welp, rona has arrived.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, rona has arrived.

Started feeling crappy on tuesday, thought it was just another sinusitis flare up.. nope, got tested today and came back positive.

Worst part is my body feels like I got hit by a truck. Fever is on and off again.. and coughing up some nassttyyy junk.

Vitamin D and zinc it is for next couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man I hope you feel better. Hope it’s a quick turnaround for you.

Comment

Ivermectin or Budesonide with nebulizor

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
        Started feeling crappy on tuesday, thought it was just another sinusitis flare up.. nope, got tested today and came back positive.

Worst part is my body feels like I got hit by a truck. Fever is on and off again.. and coughing up some nassttyyy junk.

Vitamin D and zinc it is for next couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Find a doctor that will prescribe meds that the big conglomerates won’t, even if you have to do it online. Download the Push Health app and get one there. That would be my advice. Good luck !

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Wife and I have been down for ten days now. I’m much better but still have headaches and soreness. The wife is still having some respiratory issues. I used ivermectin, Budesonide zinc and everything else. This stuff sucks. Even now that I’m feeling a little better it still drains your strength. Something that helped me was doing deep breathing exercises. My wife didn’t and hers set up in her chest. Mine didn’t. Get better and pay attention to your o2 levels.

Comment

Prayers for a fast recovery!

Comment

Stay hydrated. This is very important.

Comment

Take care of yourself- seek what you need- rely on yourself - worst thing you can do is lay on your back and wait it out

Comment

OP, Hope you get to feeling better!!!! Also, I do not need my Taxidermist being sick either. Breathing treatments, spirometer, etc will assist. Hope your Wife heals quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                      Wife and I have been down for ten days now. I’m much better but still have headaches and soreness. The wife is still having some respiratory issues. I used ivermectin, Budesonide zinc and everything else. This stuff sucks. Even now that I’m feeling a little better it still drains your strength. Something that helped me was doing deep breathing exercises. My wife didn’t and hers set up in her chest. Mine didn’t. Get better and pay attention to your o2 levels.
                      Good moves to prevent it from being worse, take aspirin to prevent lung clots

Comment

If you are coughing up some “nasty junk” already you need some antibiotics. (Is the “junk” clear, black, green, or red)

Time to go to a Dr.

Comment

Where do you live?

I just did he infusion therapy today at BreathMD in houston for 175.00. I am being as proactive as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                            If you are coughing up some “nasty junk” already you need some antibiotics. (Is the “junk” clear, black, green, or red)

Time to go to a Dr.
                            Go to a Dr for what?? Most won't prescribe anything for covid.

OP wishing you a speedy recovery. Drink tons of water and eat real food even if you have to force yourself to eat. Ivermectin does help.

Comment

Originally posted by bignick612 View Post
                              Go to a Dr for what?? Most won't prescribe anything for covid.

OP wishing you a speedy recovery. Drink tons of water and eat real food even if you have to force yourself to eat. Ivermectin does help.
                              Mine prescribed

Ivermectin
                              Colchicine
                              Zack
                              Medrol pack
                              Zinc
                              Aspirin
                              D3
                              Budesonide

Comment

Working...
                              X