Stuck Polaris Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck Polaris Ranger

If any of you guys happen to live around Bertram I have a crazy question.

I have a Polaris Ranger stuck on the wrong side of the north fork of the San Gabriel river. Runs fine but has a broken rear axle (basically 3 wheel drive). There is nothing to tie off on with in 100 feet of it if it sticks again when I try to come back across. If anyone has a side by I’d be happy to trade a hog hunt or some fishing and a few beers and a steak (welcome to stay the night……..great accommodations) for you to park at the river so we can tie off on your buggy in the event I stick it again.

I can even offer up some bird hunting but truthfully we very rarely see enough birds for that to be much of an incentive.

Shoot me a pm is the potential to work your tail off and then hunt a new place sounds like your sick idea of a good time!

Hope someone is around to help

Great offer

Comment

Here's another time where that Biden vote is gona hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Yup!

Comment

Ok, that made me laugh.

Comment

pics for those that think it sounds like a good time!

Comment

You’re not the only one thinking this…

Comment

I thought that was one of the states protected basins were no motorized vehicles were allowed?

Comment

You voted for Biden? haha Good luck On figuring it all out
                  Last edited by Mathewsshooter; 08-30-2021, 07:35 AM.

Comment

So you’re saying, who you vote for has consequences??

Dang. Sucks to be him.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                      So you’re saying, who you vote for has consequences??

Dang. Sucks to be him.
                      Yes sir it sure does. We are seeing that more and more each day. I live not to far from there and have a perfectly good at sitting in the drive. Winch and everything.

Comment

Hey all,New guy here.Just spent 30 minutes of my life going back through the OP'S old threads to figure out what's up with the reply's. I got it now.
                        I've been watching our dead soldiers return home and the border crisis in your state but gonna take the time to reply myself.
                        Your worried about your stuck toy??? You need to go straight to the hospital to get your head removed from your A--. I wished I was closer so I could help cause when I got you at the critical moment I would cut you loose as quick as Biden killing the oil and gas industry. Then get my chair and beer cooler out and watch the "fit".
                        I'm not from TX rather KY. Grew up old school. I love the pride that Texan's have in there state. It's very similar to KY folks so I can relate. It's funny to me to watch this go down. It's not funny to watch OUR country and ya'lls State go to HELL in a hand basket. So good luck with it all. If I where you I would call a wrecker!!!! I mean it's just money and you would be paying YOUR fare share to spur the local economy! or maybe a long rope and wait for a group of immigrants to show up, I hear they work cheap!

Please someone that's close by go help this poor fella retrieve his toy, he has few friends here it appears. Sorry to pile on but due to recent events I'm not in a real mood for stupid!
                        KY state motto "United we stand, divided we fall" We as a nation could learn from that!

Comment

You guys have no idea what the spirit of this site is all about. This is unbelievably disappointing.

Comment

Smh

Comment

I’m in liberty hill and have a samurai…and haven’t posted enough to be able to send PMs!

Comment

Working...
                              X