This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Mizzou doesn’t sound like a hard NO to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

SEC network is spitballing pods

Comment

If Drinkwitz has Mizzou’s vote, doesn’t sound like it’s a No like the Ags are hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Mizzou doesn’t sound like a hard NO to me.

His comments could mean saddle up, we are going to fight this. No way to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            SEC network is spitballing pods

I’m allllllll for it [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting
              Attached Files

Comment

It's all very interesting but, since I have zero control over any of it, I choose not to get worked up. That being said, the baseball will be epic. Sure makes Schlossnagle (and ATM) look brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  I'm looking forward to the additions, easier schedule moving Alabama and Auburn east.
                  [emoji23]

56-22

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Outside of the money, do y'all want to join?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
                      Outside of the money, do y'all want to join?
                      I want to join just to stop the stupid conference debates on TBH.

I am good with joining any of the conferences with the SEC and Big 10 being my two favorites. I look forward to the new road trips that changing a conference brings. With the Big 12 TV expiring and the Big 12's lack of vision to expand, the writing is on the wall this is the time to make a move. It is nice to have choices and get to dictate your future unlike some other schools in the Big 12 are facing.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        It’s called answering a question with measurable answers instead of emotional opinions. I know it’s a concept many on here struggle with.

The #1 athletic school who just so happens to be the #1 revenue generating school is available on the verge of the changing of the college athletics landscape. All the conferences have their ears open.
                        #1 Athletic School???? Really? Put the pipe down.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

Again, not an opinion an actual fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            Weren't you rah-rah-ing about the Directors Cup standing and Tech's standings a year ago?

Texas just won the Directors cup. I figured that must have meant something based on all that garbage on the baseball thread. lol

Comment

Texas hasn't been relevant in a major sport in the last decade. Why not collect more money and just maintain their mediocrity. It makes perfect sense for them.

From a wins and losses standpoint it would seem to make less sense for Oklahoma who, unlike Texas, is a perennial playoff contender (only to get destroyed by an SEC team). The money is just hard to pass up.

It's a matter of deciding whether they want to become Arkansas and aTm and a compete for a conference championship once every other decade and have more money than they know what to do with or have less money and, for OU, continue to be a national power in football. History says they will take the money and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Again, not an opinion an actual fact.

https://thedirectorscup.com/2021/07/...ome-the-crown/
                                Haha yea Tech was high on that list in 2018....Guess we were a 'Top Athletic" program....

Do you actually believe UT is the best Athletic program in the country? I dont who's worse on trying to prove their relevance, Aggies or Longhorns.

But Congrats on your ***Covid Year Director's Cup*** lol. Makes it a lot easier when half the teams don't play and games never happen.
                                Last edited by Fmjag64; 07-22-2021, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X