No announcement yet.

My beautiful wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 years of marriage to this amazing woman. We raised two great kids, she homeschooled both from day one through 12th grade. Daughter is a 2019 grad from A&M son is in his 2nd year at Highlands college in Birmingham Alabama.

Yes, I out kicked my coverage[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss OP. My wife and I will be married 50 years in December. We almost didn't make it. She just spent 11 days in the hospital with Covid and it was the longest 6 days of my life not knowing if she would make it. She made a turnaround on the 7th day and she's home with me now. On oxygen but getting stronger every day. It was the most helpless feeling I've ever had not knowing if I was going have to plan a funeral or have a homecoming celebration. Treasure the time with your life partner and best friend every day because you never know when you may not have them to make your life complete. We are now looking forward to December more then ever.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I don’t want to live in a world where a man can’t have a few drinks, miss the love of his life and share it with his friends. I’m glad you started this post too, buddy!

Yes, sir. Amen.

Comment

Mine… she is my Bestfriend. 17 years dating, 14.5 married. I remind her all the time how lucky she is…[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by BoWayne View Post

Mine… she is my Bestfriend. 17 years dating, 14.5 married. I remind her all the time how lucky she is…[emoji41]

Great looking gal but be honest, 17yrs dating...yur the lucky one. [emoji1787]

Comment

Here is my wife and our two boys. Not sure how she manages to put up with all of our shenanigans but we are blessed beyond measure to have her.
              Attached Files

Comment

To the OP and any one else that has lost their other half , my condolences and prayers go out to you folks.

To all the ones posting pics: Dang you guys way out kicked your coverage and no wonder outdoorsy type ladies are hard to find you guys married them all. Big congrats.

Comment

My and my wife will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary on oct 1 and been together for 7 years. I can’t imagine something happening to her. I’m sorry to hear about everyone’s significant others. Makes me pray that much harder. God bless you all.
                  Attached Files

Comment

My best half. 46 years and I have no idea how I would survive without her.

[ATTACH]1063298[/ATTACH]

Comment

So sorry for the loss. From your other threads and the way you talk about her now, it seems like y’all lived life to the fullest. I wouldn’t say 33 years disappeared, just wish it could’ve been 33 more.
                      My wife and I are celebrating 7 years today.

Comment

We’ll celebrate our 10 year anniversary this November. I love her more every day!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	120_0529.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	24662251
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Kelly Fallow Buck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	24662252
                          My wife of 27 years! She is my Best Friend, Wife, Lover, Mom to my boys, hunter and vacationer! Love her to so much! My heart goes out to you that have lost your other half!

Comment

She’s lucky, I put up with a bunch of her stuff like wanting to go to the lease every few weeks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Twenty four years and three boys later. We still do date night every Wednesday

Comment

She is my best friend. 20 years in November

Comment

Working...
                                X