No announcement yet.

Somebody remind me of what these lures are called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know one of those little suckers in a crawfish pattern was murder on smallmouth bass in the Rio Grande just below the bridge where all the wets are holed up right now... I used to fish the river there a lot, and that was my go-to bait for smallmouth...

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
      Looks like a Manns Baby 1 minus
      I'm going with this answer as well

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Baby Minus 1, my all time favorite pond bait..

Comment

--> Mann Baby 1 minus <--

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

Manns Wakers are bigger than the Baby Minus. Those look like Wakers or the Bass Pro knock offs. Manns will have Manns molded in the body and they're not made any more(the Wakers). I use the Bass Pro knock offs a lot for reds. It just depends on the size, it's hard to tell in the picture.

Comment

Yeah it does look like the BP Offshore Angler wake bait I had to do a double take....but I think the tell tale that its a Manns is the corner gill/lateral line intersect.

Comment

I just looked in my tackle box and I have the exact same colors and they look exactly like my -1’s. Not saying it’s not possible for them to be something else but their exact copy cats if they are.

Comment

Top is a Bass Pro, middle is a Manns Waker and the bottom is a Baby Minus. The BPS lure I repainted. The Manns Waker has it written on the bottom.
                    Attached Files

Comment

They all work very well. The Waker is just bigger and easier to throw. I like em all
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                        They are all rip offs of a Big O !
                        Dang you’re old but correct. I’ve got some original Big Os. Caught a bunch on them as a kid on T Bend.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                          Dang you’re old but correct. I’ve got some original Big Os. Caught a bunch on them as a kid on T Bend.
                          Caught a ton of largemouth on a Cotton Cordel Big-O in shad pattern in the Arkansas River when I was a teenager. We kept several of them in the tacklebox.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                            Bass had not ever seen those Big O crankbaits we started throwing at them in mid 70s, they sure caught us a lot of fish back then. Still a great lure.

Comment

Working...
                            X