Gig’em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gig’em

Getting ready to enjoy the game today. Great weather and atmosphere. Who else is here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at the game, but watching it on TV. It looks like New Mexico will not be a problem for the Aggies. NM does not look very go so far.

Comment

My son and daughter-in-law are down in front of you on the 3 yard line.

Comment

Good to see Calzada has his nerves in check.

Comment

Watching from the couch.

Gig ‘em! ‘90

Comment

My daughter is a student there and im certain shes prolly at the game today

Comment

Gig em!

Comment

I was offered tickets last night.....free of charge.....had to turn them down due to other commitments this afternoon. Enjoy the game.

Comment

You better have that dammm mask on!������

Comment

Was there. Great to get back to Aggieland.

Comment

Was at the game. Defense looked better from the get go- going into fourth quarter the had held New Mexico to less than 100 yards of total offense. The offense still has a ways to go- O-line needs to grow up fast. Calzada started out looking much better but still has a few problems getting in sync with the receivers. Next week against Arkansas will tell us a lot about how the rest of the season is going to go.

Comment

Yea next week will tell a lot. The biggest problem I see is the inability to run the ball.

Comment

Defense looks great, but our offense is painful. I can't stand the Ar-Kansas pigs but im afraid we may end our streak of wins against them unfortunately. I hope we get the win but it won't be easy that is for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X