• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCB View Post
    Bought my son a Buckmark .22 pistol when he turned 13
    X2, that’s a cool gift for any age.

Comment

Not sure of your budget, but I do like some of the ideas thrown out. A nice gun that he can use and pass down, or an experience with you such as a hunt. Just took my 13 year old and he was able to shoot a Scimitar Oryx. I think it was as much as a present for me to make those memories as it was for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        If he doesn't already have it, get him a lifetime hunting/fishing license... That's a gift that he will always remember and use AND it will save him untold thousands of dollars over his lifetime!
        This.

1000% this

Comment

Another vote for a nice hunting trip or fishing trip. The memories he will have with you and a buddy, uncle or cousin are the real gift and they will last a lifetime.

Comment

Give him his first Rolex watch.

Comment

Right before I turned 13 we moved to the "country" and had 2 fire places.

I got an ax for my birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by okie/texan View Post
                He already lost is ps4 a while back, so not sure I’m going to get him a 5. I don’t like game consoles very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                When we were growing up my dad refused to get us any of the game consoles or anything like that. Growing up I thought he was being a hardace on us but instead he would buy us a gun of a different kind for each Christmas/birthday. I am so glad now that he did that. I open my safe and look at a couple dozen different guns that I now own and will last for generations. I know I wouldn't still know where my PS2 or Xbox would be.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  If he doesn't already have it, get him a lifetime hunting/fishing license... That's a gift that he will always remember and use AND it will save him untold thousands of dollars over his lifetime!

This!!

We bought this for our older son when he graduated high school.

Comment

Working...
                  X