Aluminum Boat Brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
    I took many dozens of kids of all ages fishing on my no side Boatright and never had a single one ever fall in.
    This.

If they're gonna fall in, sides just trip them and make them go head first.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      This.

If they're gonna fall in, sides just trip them and make them go head first.

My dad always said you can’t fall out of a Boatright, you can only fall off one. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
        I have been very impressed with my SeaArk however it’s a commercial hull and built heavier than most production aluminum boats. I have a thread in here if the rebuild I did (still not done) but you can see how the boat is made pretty well in the pictures.
        I ran a small SeaArk for a while. I abused the heck out of the boat and it lived up to everything I threw at it.

The commercial hull aspect is why I went Alweld when I moved up to a larger boat.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post

some nice eye candy

Comment

Boatright and Empire come to mind....Boatright stillmakes em and far as I know stillmakes with sides if that what ya want...Empire were made in Mt Belvieu and were Tanks too..but he's out of business...

Comment

My dad has a 2021 Sea Ark 22’ Center console and it is really nice. I am not an aluminum boat fan, but if I was going to get one Sea Ark would be on my list for sure as the quality seems to be great

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                Got a line on an XPRESS XP20CC that I should get to look at this weekend. 2012 with a 115 4 stroke. Main things I should look at? Acquaintance (neighbor) selling it so not just a blind purchase but also not necessarily a close buddy I trust 100%.
                Check top of transom and where the winch hooks in the front. Other than the keel that's the only seams water can get in

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                  Oh, I forgot to mention.
                  I'll give $500.00 to the person, who can physically locate that boat.
                  Here it is. Recycled and all. Now where's my $500? Click image for larger version

Name:	20210903_193642.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	24661465

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Weld-Craft are well built boats. 2nd motor on mine and boats still in great shape. No cracks.

Comment

Originally posted by khunter View Post
                      Weld-Craft are well built boats. 2nd motor on mine and boats still in great shape. No cracks.

I want to upgrade my tiller boat to a layout like that BAD

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The conclusion…. 2012 XPRESS 20 foot. Not the prettiest thing on the water, not a boat right tank, but checked all my main boxes - not the least of which being a 4 stroke yammy - and the price was right. Should serve us well.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Here it is. Recycled and all. Now where's my $500? [ATTACH]1061562[/ATTACH]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!
                          No problem, "the check's in the mail"

Comment

Looks good TexasBob!

Comment

The first no-hull-slap aluminum technical poling skiff ever built. Designed for the shallow water fisherman who demands their skiff to track straight, pole light, fish quiet and handle the elements. Check out Sabine Skiffs today.

My cousin is the owner/builder of these.
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                              X