Sharecropper
    Leonhogboy
    Cooper
    Kingfisher
    FLASH_OUTDOORS
    Buckshot-73
    60 Deluxe
    McPatrickClan

Prayers for comfort and good memories for you fathers.

Comment

Just seeing this, I wasn’t on my phone much yesterday. I had a great day yesterday but boy did I miss Noah. Thank all you guys for your thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s been six months this past weekend that my baby girl left. She would have been 21 last month and every day currently has its struggles. I don’t wish this on my worst enemy yet I am truly thankful and blessed to have at least experienced what unconditional love is. Thank you for starting this thread brother.

Micheal

Comment

Michael, interesting that you bumped this thread today... I was texting with RascalArms (Joel) last night and this morning and he pointed out to me that in Phoneman's thread he has counted 9 that's right NINE more or our brothers n sisters on the green screen that he has added to this list!! Talk about a gut punch!! And we have Bowanta going along with Phoneman too having both lost daughters...

Lord please bring peace to these brothers and sisters of ours in such great loss. Pour out the peace of Jesus Christ Your only Son that You gave over for our sins that we may come into Your rest. We look forward to that homecoming when we will be reunited with our precious loved ones. Give us peace and comfort Father in Jesus name, Amen..

Comment

Amen!

Comment

God bless you all

Comment

I have no idea what it feels like to lose a child and hope I never find out.

But I pray for those of you that have, mostly for comfort and peace

Comment

prayers up guys

Comment

God Bless Everyone!!!

Comment

My prayers for all
                      I never seen this thread until yesterday and cried through most of it.
                      Be kind to everyone because you never know what pain that someone is carrying.
                      I haven’t lost a child but most know about the murder of my brother.
                      Be Blessed TBH

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
                        My prayers for all
                        I never seen this thread until yesterday and cried through most of it.
                        Be kind to everyone because you never know what pain that someone is carrying.
                        I haven’t lost a child but most know about the murder of my brother.
                        Be Blessed TBH
                        I’m sorry Bill and no, I didn’t know that. Unimaginable as well. God bless him, his friends and family.

Comment

Another year...another Father's Day...another bump of this thread. Unfortunately it has been the largest addition to the names as well. Sadly, the list of names has grown so much over the years. 😕
                          Life is delicately precious.
                          As a believer my only hope is in a heaven I've never seen. God's word tells me about this place. My only peace is knowing I will see my loved ones again. Until that day comes I will cherish the memories.
                          Love and prayers for all of you and God bless our angels.

SaltwaterSlick
                          Toolman
                          Fishndude
                          MertzonMan
                          Texas Grown
                          Shooter
                          BearKills
                          TexaRican
                          Mike Javi Cooper
                          Sharecropper
                          Leonhogboy
                          Cooper
                          Kingfisher
                          FLASH_OUTDOORS
                          Buckshot-73
                          60 Deluxe
                          McPatrickClan
                          huntandfishguy6
                          phoneman
                          Bowanta
                          bar2hunter
                          Brazos Hunter
                          Drycreek3189
                          dgilbert
                          newmathewsfan
                          jessBsemple
                          sotx
                          Txhunter3000
                          pure lefty
                          RascalArms

Comment

May God bless everyone on this list. I have no words other than these.

Edit: I would like to conclude by saying that I have never seen this thread untill today. I tried to read all the posts, out of respect, but couldn’t. For that I am truly sorry but I want to say very loudly that I’m not half the man you guys are.
                            Last edited by Gumbo Man; 06-19-2022, 07:11 AM.

Comment

This thread absolutely breaks my heart. I can't imagine the strength each of you must have to endure such a tragedy. May God bring a special blessing today for each of you and I pray someday your heavenly reunion washes away all your pain and suffering and God gives each of you all the answers and understanding to the question you must have. My sorrows and my prayers go out to each of you.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all my brothers and sisters out there. Cherish each and every moment with your child/children, living or not. Cherish each and every moment with every family member. And everyone you run into. Christ commanded that we love and pray for all other people. Even those we disagree with.

May each of you be blessed this day. And every day, knowing Christ is our salvation and hope. And the promise of our God. AMEN.

Comment

Working...
                                X