No announcement yet.

Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My prayers are with you and your family! Your right, no parent should ever have to bury their children. We don't know God's plan! It hurts, it doesn't seem right, but we have to hold faith that HE is in control! Peace, understanding, grief/mourning are necessary for us to heal. I pray for all of these for you! God Bless!

Comment

Some post just stop you in your tracks. May God be with you and your family.

Comment

So sorry. I can't imagine the pain that you are experiencing. May God help you in your healing.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Sorry Brother

God Bless
          Bish

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent

Comment

I just do not have the words for you sir. May God bless and comfort everyone that was close to your daughter.

Comment

Oh man, reading your post with the urn pics got me... a flood of emotion and memories came flooding back for me... I am so so sorry for your loss and that hole you have in your heart... Sir, that hole will be filled with something... PLEASE do not let evil in to fill it. Think on the good things your daughter left for you and only those thing. After this time of mourning you will begin to heal and at some time in the future that wound will be a scar... You will be different and you will always have that scar, but our scars tell us our past is real. If you fill that hole in your heart with things of God and things worthy of Him, you will have joy. It will be different, but it will still be joy none the less. You will have to reach out and take it by some great effort, but it can heal you sir! Stay close to family, and stay close to God. Let His Son Jesus be your Guide and Comforter. God bless you sir, you and your whole family!

Lord please comfort our brother as he grieves the loss of his sweet, sweet daughter. Lord, in due time reveal Your joy to him that he may possess it once again. Strengthen him as he leads his family through this season. We lift up the family especially the parents, husband and kids that they may be comforted by Your boundless Love for them. Reveal Yourself to them Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Continued prayers for your family

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

sending prayers for you and her family.

Comment

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of praying for your daughter and your family. We continue to lift you up in prayer and ask God to give you peace, comfort and understanding. Stay strong brother.

Comment

Prayers for your family

Comment

so sorry My heart feels for you

Comment

I have been away for a while and just came across this. I am so sorry. I have lost many (most) of my close friends over the past few years, but none of that compares to the road you are on. The hurt is great and real only because the love is great and real as well. Faith, hope, and love...but the greatest of these is love. I believe the reason that love is the greatest is that one day what requires faith now will be real and within reach. Hope will not be needed because what we hoped for is now present. But love goes on from this life to the next. I know anyone here would help the hurt go away if we could, but all we can do is to be here for you and your family, so that is what we will do.

Comment

Again, I cannot express HOW MUCH each and EVERY comment has touched me and my family. We are 2 days from her service with only the cremation left to go through. I have possession of her urn for some finishing touches, that I really hope top have done prior to the actual cremation.
                                I am finally back at work, but my mind is not in it. She stays on my mind every minute of every hour of every day. What could I have done? What should I have Done? Could I have done anything?
                                I know questions that will never be answered... But questions to myself that keep popping up.
                                The comfort, condolences, and prayers from every person are deeply felt by me and my family. In the Memorial Service there was a Warmth that came over me, a warmth as if she was telling me everything will be okay. Her purpose her on this earth was fulfilled. God has her now and she is with her Grandparents living it up.

Thank You, each and everyone of you, for the continued prayers and thoughts. They have been felt and are HUGE in my recovery from this tragedy.

God Bless YOU...

Comment

Working...
                                X