Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Well it’s been a busy, hectic last few months and I realize I haven’t updated the thread in….like forever. At least for those of you not on the Book of Faces [emoji106]

Aside from some landscaping still needing to be done and my outdoor kitchen appliances being installed, she’s a wrap! We’ve been moved in for a couple of weeks actually and I’m ecstatic to be back sleeping on a king size bed that’s for sure. I don’t see anymore living in a small apartment inside a shop in my near future. [emoji2955]
    It’s been an adventure but the new house at Trinity Acres is finally A HOME. Thank you Lord.
    A few pics of the finished casa.

Last edited by RascalArms; 08-31-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Hot dang brother!! No wonder you needed a “real good deal” on the entry way gate! I’m kinda thinking it may not be fancy enough to be the gateway to that Ponderosa! That is beyond awesome friend, and a big congrats to y’all! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Joel that is amazing. Proud for you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You have yourself a beautiful place! Congrats and enjoy.

Comment

Looks great, Joel! Congrats to you and your bride.

Comment

Beautiful place Joel!

Comment

Y'all did it up right! Congrats to both of you. Looks like a good place for mini bownanza

Comment

You sir are living the dream! Congrats!

Comment

Looking good. Time for the house warming.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

You have a beautiful place. Congratulations.

Comment

Way to go man!! You are going to love it.

Comment

Several other projects got in the way of me finding time to deal with the outdoor kitchen but we finally got around to it. The wife painted a faux finish on the patio floor and I rolled a couple coats of good sealer on it. It turned out nice I think. Installed the kitchen sink, Swiss grille and refrigerator….and added some outdoor furniture. Enjoying a cup of coffee at the moment. Debating on whether or not we even want a tv out here. [emoji848]

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Sure is nice to finally be in.

Comment

Joel that looks amazing!!!

Comment

Buddy if I was you with that setup and weather like we got today, the air would be fragrant with smoke from my smoker and I would be passed out on that sofa with either football or fishing watching me. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Several other projects got in the way of me finding time to deal with the outdoor kitchen but we finally got around to it. The wife painted a faux finish on the patio floor and I rolled a couple coats of good sealer on it. It turned out nice I think. Installed the kitchen sink, Swiss grille and refrigerator….and added some outdoor furniture. Enjoying a cup of coffee at the moment. Debating on whether or not we even want a tv out here. [emoji848]

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Sure is nice to finally be in.

Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X