Good news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    Congrats Houston Hunter, that's awesome.

Here's some good news from a page in my book.....

We left our only child (son) at A & M college station on Saturday.

Not a big deal for most per say, but when you only have one it kinda stings a bit.

I'm just glad we saw childhood through to the next chapter and were blessed enough to give him an opportunity I never had.
    He's enrolled in the Mays Business school program.

Thank God and Texas for the Hazelwood act.
    I didn't even know it existed until a few years ago or I'd have utilized it myself.
    I used it in the 70,s for college and it paid for my police academy.

Comment

Your dad’s spirit is with you always.

Comment

Brookshire Brothers has chicken for sale that you can buy and eat all day long. And you don’t have to wring any chicken necks, pluck any feathers or clean any of them. It’s all been done for you ahead of time. They even cook the chickens for you. Isn’t that something? Crispy, delicious, fried goodness. Need some tasty, fresh garden tomatoes to go with all that fried goodness.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3kpYiWdVWY"]Ronald Reagan tells three-legged chicken joke - YouTube[/ame]
        Last edited by Katsaregood; 08-25-2021, 05:04 AM.

Comment

My granddaughter cooked the best can of corned beef hash I 've ever tasted last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            My granddaughter cooked the best can of corned beef hash I 've ever tasted last night!
            I have always wondered what the key to cooking a good can of corned beef hash. Do you think she would share her secrets?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              I have always wondered what the key to cooking a good can of corned beef hash. Do you think she would share her secrets?
              Low and slow. Not a big secret.

Comment

Good news is that we have lived another day to see another sun rise. Great thread Tracey.

Comment

I am a finalist for Publishers Clearing House.

Comment

I got my truck out of the shop after more than 1 month driving a rental Car... I've been confined from going off-road to the woods and have been Miserable!!! I can't wait to get some off time to check cameras one more time before bow season...

Comment

New baby girl should be here in a week or two!

Comment

My daughter and son-n-law got a contract on their first house and it's only a few houses down from us. Future grandkids will be close!

Comment

Sun coming over the mountains on a nice 66* morning in the Shenandoah valley.

Comment

[ame="<div style="display: none;" id="ame_noshow_post_1629893674_2">
                            <a href="" title="YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
                            </div>
                            <div style="display: inline;" id="ame_doshow_post_1629893674_2">
                            <object width="720" height="480">
                            <param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/B9FzVhw8_bY&start="></param>
                            <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
                            <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/B9FzVhw8_bY&start=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="480" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>
                            </div>"]The Dead South - In Hell I&#39;ll Be In Good Company [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The 5th dentist finally caved and now 5/5 dentist approve Trident gum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                                The 5th dentist finally caved and now 5/5 dentist approve Trident gum!!!
                                Was it due to threats or did he/she accept a bribe?

Comment

Working...
                                X