No announcement yet.

Ground Blind Chair/Stool Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocker style chair. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/gci-...ker-camp-chair Very comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      I fall in the average height category and the seats out of those plastic boats are perfect to me.

Can buy the bases then bolt on whatever boat seat you want

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/pel...00005319852766
      1 1/2 milk crates are perfect bottoms I have one for each of my pop ups

Comment

Flash Furniture XU-8700-BLK-B-VYL-30-GG Hercules Series High Density Black Vinyl Stack

This type work well style chair is what to show...You can find at GS/resale shops /Restaurant supply..I prob bought 10 never paid over 5 bucks each...They come with Plastic backs/steel /and upholstery ...I like plastic its quiet and comfy..
        What makes them work well is the sled base on ground instead of 4 legs sticking in ground.and big roomy and HD 1000# rating...Stackable and not very heavy...

Comment

Black mite light chair at SAMs. Awesome light weight confrontable chair.

Comment

I hunt from the ground most of the time. If I am hunting one of my more regular spots, I will leave a good swivel chair in there so I don't have to carry it in and out with all of the other stuff I have to carry. For all other situations, I walk to my stand and carry a bucket with a silent padded swivel seat and no back that I put all of my stuff in(face paint, knife, flashlight, toilet paper, binos, water, gloves, headnet, rangefinder, insect repellent). This leaves me with one hand to carry the bucket, one to carry the flashlight, and weapon on a sling over the shoulder.

Comment

Millenium G100 is expensive, but worth every penny. Super comfortable, quiet, portable, durable and made to last. You won't have to buy cheaper seats more often, and you won't want a different chair anyway.

Comment

Y’all have given me a wide variety of stuff to look at; thanks for all of recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X