I thought JJ wanted a super bowl ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
    JJ was all about the money and he knew how to market himself here well.
    I didn’t just turn on him because he left. I quit being a fan a while back and it had NOTHING to do with him just now leaving.
    I was a big fan until I realized he was more about self promotion than anything else.

He was praised for all the money he raised for the Harvey Disaster. He did an Oprah taking credit for gathering everyone else’s money yet contributed little money.

He was all about doing push-ups before the games being a blowhard. The big tough bad A. He was the big military supporter. We got to hear about that all the time. Yet he like all the others said NOTHING about the kneelers and all the BS.
    I watched as not one nfL MAN stood up and said that was not right. Not even a supposed leader like him.

He’s not the only one so not singling just him out. But his silence and ultimate support for all the kneelers while making millions in endorsements because he was JJ the big military supporter among other things ..........

Big disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
      Good for JJ, that being said, Paige has the best looking swing in golf....
      Good for JJ, that being said, Paige has the best looking..........

Comment

I have not watched a game ever since the Oilers got screwed out of going to the Super Bowl.

But I have since the good that JJ did for Houston.

With his injuries who knows how much longer he can play?

He will have pain and issues the rest of his life.

Who can blame a man for trying to make as much money as he can in his chosen career?

Comment

Hopefully the Cardinals can get more than 8 regular season games out of him. That’s a lot of guaranteed money for a guy that is guaranteed to be on the sidelines in street clothes at some point during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            He’s just another NFL prostitut , why everyone put him on a pedestal is beyond comprehension, idiotic
            Because he is good, this post holds no merit, comprehension is quite simple.

Comment

*facepalm* some of you guys crack me up

Comment

It doesn’t matter what sport it is. If you own a players jersey from last year, chances are they are gone lol. Tough year if your one of those fans

Comment

Really what ever happened to everyone that was going to boycott the NFL last year. Haven’t watched it in two years. To much fun to do outdoor stuff and time in my shop

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                    Really what ever happened to everyone that was going to boycott the NFL last year. Haven’t watched it in two years. To much fun to do outdoor stuff and time in my shop
                    I’m gonna guess that those folks are still boycotting the nfl fortunately in the US, we still have the ability to choose for ourselves. Just because others decide to boycott something, doesn’t mean everyone has to

I will say that I haven’t watched or listened to a game in years. I spend my days and evenings with my family enjoying our lives. But I do follow the Houston teams fairly closely, mainly because my kids are sports fans, and it gives us something else to talk about

Comment

He just doing what every one on here would do. Most people would leave their present job for more money, better benefits, better working conditions, better opportunities. NFL is a business, players are part of that business, they are just looking out for them and theirs. Hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I can't imagine the money would be much different anywhere else. Maybe he didn't want to live in one of those frozen, dirty, NE cities.

Whatever his reasons, he's earned the right to have them.

I wish he'd retire before he tears up something bad, ol boy has been hard on his body.
                        This has GOT to be a factor, wherever he goes he has to live there for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post

Bleh bleh blehhh...

Go do outdoor stuff in your shop then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One thing for sure... He will be on the field a lot. Cardinals time of possession is usually very low with the offense they run. Not much time for a breather.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              One thing for sure... He will be on the field a lot. Cardinals time of possession is usually very low with the offense they run. Not much time for a breather.
                              23 guaranteed he's getting a season ending injury early on

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                                Hopefully the Cardinals can get more than 8 regular season games out of him. That’s a lot of guaranteed money for a guy that is guaranteed to be on the sidelines in street clothes at some point during the season.

He was one of the better DE’s in the league last year and played a full 16 game stretch, although i have seen him line up as an OLB several times throughout the year. Sure hes beat up with injuries, but give the guy a break. Hes a 3 time DPOY and a leader on defense with tons of experience. 32 of the 32 teams wanted him. Just depended on who’s pockets were deep at this moment.
                                JJ still has some gas in the tank even though he doesnt play every snap like he used to do. Being among the best of the best for 10 years plays a toll on the body.

Playing with his brothers would make the team a circus with the attention that would come with and the QB situation is flip floppy with Ben.

Green Bay is not a sure thing to go to the SB. Rodgers has only been to one SB.

Arizona was willing to pay JJ the most and there are familiar faces there with a budding QB on his rookie deal. Surely the rookie deal helps with cap space to be able to pay JJ.
                                I’m sure there was alot to consider in his decision and i wish him the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X