Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got a chance to hunt this morning. Nothing yet but they ate most of the corn I put out yesterday so I guess they were moving last night.

Comment

Originally posted by cstrey18 View Post
      I finally got a chance to hunt this morning. Nothing yet but they ate most of the corn I put out yesterday so I guess they were moving last night.
      The deer in your profile picture, is that from this season?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it was so bright last night I figured I wouldn’t see anything early this morning.
        Hoping they move in the next hour or so.

Thanks TG.
        Last edited by switchback; 11-23-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Still nothing here.

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
            The deer in your profile picture, is that from this season?

That was an old buck from 2 years ago. I've been down in South Texas this year so don't have any pictures from this season.

Comment

Originally posted by cstrey18 View Post
              That was an old buck from 2 years ago. I've been down in South Texas this year so don't have any pictures from this season.
              Ahhhh ok! Just looked very similar to the buck I saw Tuesday

Comment

Lost one again im headed to the range something is wrong! Good blood for 50 yds the disapeared.

Comment

Sorry to hear that storm. Still nothing here. Let me know if you need some help.

Comment

Storm. Try the rage broadheads. You saw that cut on my doe.

Comment

I had good blood and it had bubbles in it at 75 yards I just plane lost it, im in some thick stuff maybe ill find it tomorrow.

Comment

Ok

Comment

They can still run for another 20-30 yards after the blood runs out. I've found many that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Doing a little mid day hunt before going to Italy for a playoff game not really holding out much hopes but never know. Wind isn’t exactly what I’d like but I have good updrafts in the tree.

Comment

Well it's hot, its windy, but I decided to make an evening hunt for the first time this year. We shall see if a deer or hog make a mistake.

Comment

I got off the ground and in a tree for the evening hunt because of the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X