Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moritz Chevrolet - So happy with them I'm going right back for another!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moritz Chevrolet - So happy with them I'm going right back for another!

I turned the the green screen back in January looking for the best Chevy dealership in the DFW metroplex. The unanimous response was to go talk to Tony G at Moritz.

So I did... and I talked and thought and almost bought an Equinox. Then I pondered some more about what would best suit my needs as both a fuel economical daily driver and an all around, carry everything, go everywhere, hunting, fishing, road tripping vehicle.

6 months later I finally settled on a Duramax Colorado. So I called Tony, who had been patiently waiting, back and set him to work to find me one in the configuration I wanted. It wasn't an easy task because I had three colors that would be acceptable since I live on a whiterock road. For some reason the long bed is not nearly as popular in TX. Within a day he located one at a dealership 200 miles away. He had the vehicle ready for me in two days and Saturday, the 21st I drove off the lot in my brand new, perfect truck.

Thursday, the 26th I was traveling down Custer Road in Plano and a moron failed to yield right of way making a left turn and I plowed into him, totaling my truck that had 700 miles on it.

So, now that the truck is a total loss I've got Tony ordering me a new one. The dealership is not convenient for me as it's over 90 miles from my house but I don't see myself ever doing business with another Chevy dealership. The entire experience was great. Tony was attentive without being pushy, helped me decide on the right vehicle for my needs and was an absolute gentleman through the process.

As a side note, I was thoroughly impressed with how the Colorado handled the collision. I've never felt safer in a vehicle and can't wait to get behind the wheel of my new one. Between the safety and the 30+mpg highway rating the baby duramax is a little truck that deserves a lot more attention.

Glad you’re ok

Tony and them boys at Moritz are greatness.

Comment

Tony is very good to work with. I live south of Houston and bought my Duramax from him a few years ago. That should tell the story, because that’s a haul from here

Comment

Very happy you are OK and are able to tell the story.
        Great news about Moritz Chevy.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
          Tony is very good to work with. I live south of Houston and bought my Duramax from him a few years ago. That should tell the story, because that’s a haul from here

Yep. We are an hour south of Houston, drove up there for my wife’s Tahoe, dealt with tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm

I need a truck...

Comment

Just bought a new Equinox myself but I sure as heck don't want to test its airbags and collision capabilities. Glad you are OK.

Hang on to that dealership--they are not easy to find. This is the third car I've bought from the same guy---at 2 different dealerships. All have been painless (except finding the right color/package).

Comment

Working...
              X