X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 College Football- Week 14

Rivalry Week...
    My Flickr Photos

Texas opened at -9, they'll win at home to go 7-5. Exactly where the analytics had them pegged to finish.
    Last edited by Chad C; 11-25-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

LETS GEAUX!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a glorious week this shall be for Tiger fans!

Comment

Gig ‘Em Ags and Go Hokies!

If Va. Tech beats UVA this week, they will play Clemson in the ACC championship. Turned their season around for sure.

Comment

Well here’s to hoping we can score some points to try and keep it respectful in Louisiana!

Comment

Good luck with another signature loss and keep beating down the teams that are having a down year. Rah Rah Rah

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                  Well here’s to hoping we can score some points to try and keep it respectful in Louisiana!
                  If you've never been to an LSU night game, it's a beating. I'm married to a swamp kitty and have been numerous times.

Far and away the best(worst & most hostile) environment you'll ever see the Ags play in. They make Tech fans look civilized.

Keep your fingers away from their mouths and you should be okay as long as a stray racoon or possum doesn't make it's way into the stadium. If that happens, find high ground to avoid the rush asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Texas opened at -9, they'll win at home to go 7-5. Exactly where the analytics had them pegged to finish.
                    I saw it open at -10.5 which is shocking considering how bad Texas has looked the last couple of weeks.

Iowa State, Baylor, and TCU were the swing games for this team and they went 0-3. I thought they would go 2-1 in those games for a 9-3 finish and a spot in the Big 12 Championship game. Disappointing season as the team has not progressed through the season.

Changes are coming, but I am confident in the leadership of CDC. I think its a quick coaching fix to get it back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I saw it open at -10.5 which is shocking considering how bad Texas has looked the last couple of weeks.

Iowa State, Baylor, and TCU were the swing games for this team and they went 0-3. I thought they would go 2-1 in those games for a 9-3 finish and a spot in the Big 12 Championship game. Disappointing season as the team has not progressed through the season.

Changes are coming, but I am confident in the leadership of CDC. I think its a quick coaching fix to get it back on track.
                      What if the HC is the issue? It sure seems to be. OC? Isn't Herman calling the plays?

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                        If you've never been to an LSU night game, it's a beating. I'm married to a swamp kitty and have been numerous times.

Far and away the best(worst & most hostile) environment you'll ever see the Ags play in. They make Tech fans look civilized.

Keep your fingers away from their mouths and you should be okay as long as a stray racoon or possum doesn't make it's way into the stadium. If that happens, find high ground to avoid the rush asap.
                        Oh I won’t be anywhere near that game, I’ll be in Catarina hunting and watching it on TV. I just know how mad LSU is from last year and hope we can keep it respectful and keep getting better as a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          What if the HC is the issue? It sure seems to be. OC? Isn't Herman calling the plays?
                          I can't believe Tom Herman is getting a pass on here from some of the horns. What about this says he's not culpable? What did he have to say about being out coached after Baylor given he proclaimed he wasn't out coached after ISU?

I think the Ags will hang with LSU this weekend. LSU is good, though.

Here is an excerpt from an email from a co-worker whose daughter is an athletic trainer at Alabama. He attended the Bama A&M game while he was in Texas for some meetings:

Here’s a picture of my daughter (Kate) and I before the game. She says she likes to come to A&M as well because people are friendly and nice and when they roll in with the team buses they’re not "mooned”, or the buses shaken by rowdy fans like she sees at LSU…..

Comment

I didn't see the game or the post game, but I heard he said the buck stops with him and he's not doing a very good job. He's protecting his guys now.

I'm sure today we will hear that winning is hard and let's go 1-0 versus Tech.

The stats for the game or strange based on outcome.

Comment

The Aggie corps might want to bring their wooden guns to the game for protection. This one will get ugly. Joe B will be ****** off....

Comment

Working...
                              X