Beretta A400 or Winchester SX4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beretta A400 or Winchester SX4

About to snag a new shot gun and was interested inbetween these two models.

Had a A400 and enjoyed it before I sold it (stupid decision) and now starting to get more into duck hunting so I am looking a snagging a new gun. Anyone had some side by side comparisons? With the SX4 being 500-600$ cheaper and the awesome reviews I am seeing its pretty intriguing. The SX3 handled muy bueno.

Once again interested in just these 2 models.

Love My A400 Extreme Plus. Wouldnt trade it for anything else

Comment

I know nothing. But I have never heard a single bad thing about the A400. And I’ve met many that shoot it.

Comment

Beretta A400, no doubt.

Comment

A400

Comment

A400

Comment

Love my A400.

Comment

I have both.. they're great guns. I guess it just depends if you want to save some money. they both cycle everything ive fed thru them

Comment

I saved some coin and went for the A300. It’s a dang nice shooter and can’t imagine how the A400 could be that much better. I say Beretta all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
                    I have both.. they're great guns. I guess it just depends if you want to save some money. they both cycle everything ive fed thru them
                    Exactly whats in play since the SX4 is 600$ cheaper

Comment

My brother has a SX4 and I really like it. I am also a winchester fan and have been shooting a SX2 for almost 20 years.

Comment

A400

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                          I saved some coin and went for the A300. It’s a dang nice shooter and can’t imagine how the A400 could be that much better. I say Beretta all the way.
                          This is where I’m at. It’s hard to upgrade when my outlander does everything I need it to.

Comment

SX4 Best Value has everything you need and nothing you don’t

Comment

Never hunted with anyone who had the SX4 but I will say this. My duck hunting buddy shot an A400 for years and he left it in my truck once after a hunt. I cleaned it for him and I was amazed at how that thing was still functioning being that dirty. I don't think he had ever cleaned it and I never saw it jam on him once. I shoot a Benelli because it fits me better but the A400 is a fine gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X