Roger Raglin....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger Raglin....

A 2011 inductee into the 'National Outdoor Hall of Fame', Roger is one of the most respected and revered personalities in the outdoor industry.

How many knew this about old Roger?

“Jimmy Christmas”

Comment

To this day me an my dad still say jimmeny Christmas!! Lol my first hunting vhs was a stocking stuffer of roger... one of my favorite things he ever said was in regards to rattling aggressively “people worry about scaring off deer when rattling well we’re not hunting that deer” lol stuck with me for all these years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Loved his show

Comment

My favorite hunting show. Bill Dance for fishing.

Comment

hes a piano man to!...[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9pp5LTEHE4"]Roger playing the Piano - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Previous poster beat me to it!! Believe or not he is a very talented person, youtube his piano playing skills!!!
              Last edited by coachwhip; 10-16-2019, 01:46 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

He is a hoot !

Comment

Got of love the man!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    one of my favorite things he ever said was in regards to rattling aggressively “people worry about scaring off deer when rattling well we’re not hunting that deer” lol stuck with me for all these years

I like that

Comment

100 bucks over 140 from 2013 is amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        To this day me an my dad still say jimmeny Christmas!! Lol my first hunting vhs was a stocking stuffer of roger... one of my favorite things he ever said was in regards to rattling aggressively “people worry about scaring off deer when rattling well we’re not hunting that deer” lol stuck with me for all these years

I say the same thing about the deer that blow at me...I'm not hunting that one, I'm hunting the one that is to far away to hear it.

Comment

I watched his show the other night and he has lost like 100 lbs recently. Has some website about eating healthy and such. Good guy!

Comment

Had no idea he was that educated or had so many talents. Definitely changes my view of him.

Comment

Love watching him

Comment

Working...
                              X