Women’s Bow Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women’s Bow Options

Well about like I figured, my gf bought a bow to shoot with me about a year ago. She shot the diamond edge 320 and decided on the purple one. Now she’s getting serious about wanting to hunt and hates the fact that it’s purple. I tried to tell her at the time that she shouldn’t get the purple one but y’all know how that went. What are some good options for women’s bows out on the market right now? Not looking for a beginners setup or kids bow, need a serious women’s hunting bow.

My wife shoots the Eva shockey bow. Mathews also makes a bow geared toward women

Comment

Triax is also available with shorter draw lengths and 50lb limbs

Comment

Mathews Avail is designed for ladies.

Could go Triax or the TX-5.

Elite had the Impression/Emrge last year.. dont know what they had for 2019.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Spray paint it

Comment

My wife shoots the Obsession HB33 Huntress. She loves it. Smooth, quiet, fast and accurate.

Comment

Mission Craze by Mathews

Comment

Krylonflauge it

Comment

I’ve thought about it, she shoots it extremely well.

Comment

You could have it dipped or cerakoted as well.

Twisted Arrow Hydrographics dips or paints..seen some of his works.. its dang good

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife started with the mission craze. She wanted a step up and we went with the Hoyt carbon RX1. She has the 40-50 pound limbs bottomed out. Next year we will get her the 50-60 limbs. Sub alpine camo but she got the purple accessories pack from Hoyt. Slick looking bow. Dampers, grip, and peep along with the purple and black strings.

Comment

Tx-5

Comment

Why does it have to be women’s? Go let her shoot every now that she wants to try in her DL and go from there.

Comment

Mathews Avail, bought the setup for my wife and she loves it. Good bow through and through and is a sweet looking rig!

Comment

Mine started in a youth bear and now shoots a Matthews jewel

Comment

Working...
                              X