Clear All

Congratulations to all of you.

Comment

Any updates on tonights activities?

Comment

Well done Lady and gents! Waiting for further reports

Well done and deserved Oscar

Comment

anybody hear from the rest of the group up there? I got home last nite and have left text messages and calls to see how they did last night. Anybody???

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            anybody hear from the rest of the group up there? I got home last nite and have left text messages and calls to see how they did last night. Anybody???
            Wow Oscar. You truly are a Landrover.

Lets see.....Fly to Canada, trek to camp, get your bear, pictures, congrats, etc, trek to Montreal, fly to Houston......while the other guys are still getting adjusted to camp.

Congratulations to you and all the other hunters !!!!!!

Comment

Wow those are some awesome bears and congrats to the young lady--well done. Lets see some more!

Comment

Glad you made it home safe Oscar.

Comment

Trek to Quebec for Blackbear

Yes sir, 2 more bear last night, Johnny killed a great bear about 200 lbs, and I killed an old big bear 325 lbs and green scores about 19, only a 10 yard track job needed. Sorry no pictures to post, we are hijacking the econolidfd wifi to post this. We will down all of them soon. Keep I'd posting a life hunt thread and we have 3 more bears to fill everyones tags. Ig has been a great trip. Cooking brook trout that we caught today for supper.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
                    Yes sir, 2 more bear last night, Johnny killed a great bear about 200 lbs, and I killed an old big bear 325 lbs and green scores about 19, only a 10 yard track job needed. Sorry no pictures to post, we are hijacking the econolidfd wifi to post this. We will down all of them soon. Keep I'd posting a life hunt thread and we have 3 more bears to fill everyones tags. Ig has been a great trip. Cooking brook trout that we caught today for supper.
                    Congrats to Johnny and you Russ. Yummmmm Fresh brook trout-another great perk to this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
                      Come on brother WE need pics of that beast!!! I need a FIX bad!!!

Comment

We are in Montreal tonight I will try to find a way to download a few.

Comment

Congrats on your bruiser russ.

Is everyone in montreal? Or is jims van load still there.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                            Congrats on your bruiser russ.

Is everyone in montreal? Or is jims van load still there.
                            Everyone is in Montreal tonight. We will be Texas Bound tomorrow.
                            7 out of 9 got bears.

I am having a small difficulty loading the pictures on the hotel computer. So after routing them thru a proxy or two and an Iphone account. I will load them next post from my Iphone, I hope.

Comment

John's last minute bear.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Johnny's bear, great markings.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X