• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a brave family

Comment

Were they Stuffed. otherwise. NO WAY

Comment

I want to see the video of ya'll putting the tape on that snake, and also of you pulling it off!!

Comment

There aint enough tape in the world. We killed one a couple years ago and It was all I would do to hold it an hour or so after we killed it to take a couple pics.

Comment

It's just a snake...I mean, come on...live a little!!! LOL

Comment

I was there and assure you that the snake in the picture as well as the other LARGER snake, were in fact real and very much alive.

The snakes had been de-fanged and taped up not only for the handler's protection but also the dogs in the snake breaker clinic.

Taped and de-fanged these dudes were still ready to give it their all and bite anything that came close enough.

I don't know just how close the one Jo was working her dog with came but from where I was at, it looked like it was REAL close to jo's calf........and by Jo's reaction, IT WAS CLOSE!!!

Good fun for sure!

Comment

you have got some serious faith in Duct Tape

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                  I was there and assure you that the snake in the picture as well as the other LARGER snake, were in fact real and very much alive.

The snakes had been de-fanged and taped up not only for the handler's protection but also the dogs in the snake breaker clinic.

Taped and de-fanged these dudes were still ready to give it their all and bite anything that came close enough.

I don't know just how close the one Jo was working her dog with came but from where I was at, it looked like it was REAL close to jo's calf........and by Jo's reaction, IT WAS CLOSE!!!

Good fun for sure!
                  I noticed Jo didn't hang around long after that strike......you suppose there was need for a "clean up on isle #2"?

Comment

I would do it, looked cool.

Comment

I sure hope ya'll know what you're doing. De-fanging a snake is VERY temporary, a few days to a few weeks at most. they constantly replace the fangs and often have new ones working before the old ones fall out. Even without fangs a bite can be dangerous. Venom can still leave the venom gland and enter a bite through the smaller tooth punctures.

Comment

That must have been one brave dentist that pulled it's fangs out. I'd pay money to watch that.

Comment

Originally posted by lilredneck View Post
                          the tape is probably covering the bullet hole !!!!!:d
                          lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post
                            I sure hope ya'll know what you're doing. De-fanging a snake is VERY temporary, a few days to a few weeks at most. they constantly replace the fangs and often have new ones working before the old ones fall out. Even without fangs a bite can be dangerous. Venom can still leave the venom gland and enter a bite through the smaller tooth punctures.
                            VERY clear on all of your points!

Comment

Aint no way!

Comment

not me

Comment

Working...
                                X