No announcement yet.

Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the fact they are handicapping her scores and it isn’t a fair playing field has nothing to do with it either? The olympics are a joke these days.

Comment

All I am saying is that if MY daughter was molested by her coach for years, I wouldn't blame her if she loses her edge.

Comment

Really it is the timing of it all, here is my little brained recap as I recall:
        -griped and complained the judges were out to get her bc her performances were too good
        -Didn't do so hot in the prelims
        -didn't do well in first event (vault) as she is accustomed to; didn't even do the routine she was going to do
        -quit and blamed on mental health

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Not the goat....goats don't let pressure make them quit on their team...
          Exactly ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            Really it is the timing of it all, here is my little brained recap as I recall:
            -griped and complained the judges were out to get her bc her performances were too good
            -Didn't do so hot in the prelims
            -didn't do well in first event (vault) as she is accustomed to; didn't even do the routine she was going to do
            -quit and blamed on mental health
            Yep. Faced a little adversity and folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

Typical tbh. A bunch of fat old farts criticizing somebody for something they don't understand.

Comment

I’m not gonna judge....but curious how many on this thread can even do a cartwheel

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Simone Biles: ‘I feel like I’m also not having as much fun - and this Olympic Games I wanted it to be for myself and it felt like I was still doing for other people - and that hurts my heart that doing what I love has been taken away from me.’

What in the hell does this even mean? So it is about her and not the team she was competing with I guess.
                  Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                  Maybe if the coach molested him...

I have no idea what this girl has gone through. She is a girl. Not a grown *** man. Making comparisons to MJ is like comparing apples to bananas.

See above. She is an adult and has been doing this all her life...Olympics, World Championships etc etc. This is nothing new to her. She bobbled during the qualifying and folded.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    Not a little girl. A Grown *** woman. Men AND women need to learn to pick up their cross and walk up that hill. When you have people relying on you, you don’t get to quit.
                    Life is hard. Never use illness as an excuse not to do something you *could* do.
                    Hope she can work through whatever is troubling her and get her act back together.

This!!... was put mo betta than me...

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      Yep. Faced a little adversity and folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Yup....quit on her team at their pinnacle event and their lifetime of preparation..... I'm sure she'll be fine during the individual events.

I'm just glad the rest and her alternate had enough heart to pull out the silver.

Comment

Apparently her mind are heart isn’t in it are she wouldn’t of quit on the team . Not a great teammate in my opinion looks kinda of selfish to me . She new what she was getting into it’s not her first rodeo. I think she just isn’t as good as she once was and didn’t want to lose so she quit on her team.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                          I’m not gonna judge....but curious how many on this thread can even do a cartwheel
                          It’s packed away but I can find my national team gold medal if that helps. None of my joints work anymore but once upon a time I could do things.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post

I used to could lol.... I aaam however, a world class Women's Olympic team Gymnastics watcher. It's my favorite Summer Olympic event......ever since Mary Lou Retton won gold and broke my 15 year heart by having a boyfriend..lol. My wife laughs at me, but I dig it. Don't watch gymnastics anywhere else but the Olympics, but I've never missed it.

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            Typical tbh. A bunch of fat old farts criticizing somebody for something they don't understand.

On the flipside.....typical TBH....loaded with enablers

Comment

Where is the girl on the geico commercial she isn’t in the Olympics?

Comment

who is it you are speaking of? is the Olympics on now??

Comment

Working...
                                X