Drone guys... anyone got one of the DJI Air 2s's yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone guys... anyone got one of the DJI Air 2s's yet

Wondering how you like it? Supposed to be the best one out there for the money now.

Wanted a real world review.

Thanks

Yep and highly pleased. Some of the photo options and auto pilot photos are incredible

Comment

I just bought the DJI Mavic 2 advanced enterprise. Which I think is same version but with thermal camera. It’s pretty good. I’ve never flown a drone before so can’t compare it but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
        I just bought the DJI Mavic 2 advanced enterprise. Which I think is same version but with thermal camera. It’s pretty good. I’ve never flown a drone before so can’t compare it but I like it.
        Thermal???

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Thermal???

The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced is a highly versatile yet compact tool that packs a whole lot of performance upgrades. With thermal and visual sensors, the M2EA supports 32× digital zoom and is capable of centimeter-level positioning accuracy with the RTK module.

Apparently so, and that’s intriguing.

Definitely paying for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Thermal???

I cant post my facebook link but I have video on there of me flying it to find pigs in the fields. WG Outdoors on fb. Its an amazing tool to help with locating pigs in crops that are too tall for our regular scanners.

I actually had my first person call me to come hunt hogs so I could use the drone to help locate pigs. So if it keeps helping get me some more land its a great investment

Comment

I cant post my facebook link but I have video on there of me flying it to find pigs in the fields. WG Outdoors on fb. Its an amazing tool to help with locating pigs in crops that are too tall for our regular scanners.

I actually had my first person call me to come hunt hogs so I could use the drone to help locate pigs. So if it keeps helping get me some more land its a great investment
              Wow... cool video. Was it right at dusk or was it pitch dark? I can't imagine flying a drone in the dark.

Comment

Flying at night is easy as day. The DJI is easy to operate. We fly ours all over the place. I flew from S end of Isla Mujeres (Punta Sur) to North Beach from the roof of our hotel in Centro.

Comment

I’ve got Mini 2

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                    Wow... cool video. Was it right at dusk or was it pitch dark? I can't imagine flying a drone in the dark.
                    It was dark. It’s really not too hard and if you get turned around or in trouble just click home and it will come back. Most my flights are up to 2 miles out. Batteries are the weak link. I have 6 of em now and wish I had 6 more.

Comment

Interesting. I keep thinking about one to mess around with but then worry once the new wears off it will just sit

Comment

Working...
                      X