2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete
    Last edited by El General; 06-02-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Not sure if y’all heard about this, the story was on a Facebook group I am in.

Always keep your head on a swivel and be aware of surroundings guys. Quick thinking and quick action saved the lives of 3 people this weekend in POC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow crazy story can happen fast. Almost happen to me at San Luis. I see the girl had her lifejacket on. Amazed the current was still strong enough to keep her under?

Comment

Wow! What a great airboat captain too that whole story is incredible.

Comment

That took amazing courage both by the guys that swam out to help the little girl and by the airboat captains that rescued them.

Comment

That story gave me chills! Wow glad it turned out that way

Comment

Dam

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yikes!!

Comment

WoW

Comment

God Bless All of yall for saving that girl. Real heroes in my book!

Comment

Wow. Someone needs to start a go fund me for the airboat guy.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post

Always keep your head on a swivel and be aware of surroundings guys. Quick thinking and quick action saved the lives of 3 people this weekend in POC.

Man that was such a crazy and amazing story! Glad everyone was ok. I know Stephen and his family well and that could’ve been a great loss

Comment

Finally get to add to this thread! I don’t know many specifics but my old man got a call from my uncle last night telling him to be in League City at 6 AM this morning. My uncle’s buddy took them 65 miles out and had a hell of a time. I’ll get to make the trip one day soon hopefully. They were catching them as fast as they could bait the hook. 8 man limit on the snappers.

Comment

That's some good eats right there!

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post

I have bee following that. Totally selfless act to aid others. Dude was just posting looking for new boat insurance the end of April.

Comment

Working...
                                X