Battery pole saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery pole saw

About this time last year there was a thread here about pole saws.
    Some of you had mentioned that you were using one made by “Green works” and it was lithium battery powered. Im in the market for one & was curious if y’all were still happy with them or not?

I have a Milwaukee 18v pole saw that works really well. Not the brand that you were talking about but just giving you some info.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
      I have a Milwaukee 18v pole saw that works really well. Not the brand that you were talking about but just giving you some info.
      I’ll second this. I would look at the power tool brands as well. I run the dewalt weedeater, blower,hedge trimmer and 12” chainsaw and have been extremely pleased.

Comment

I have a Dewalt 20V that also uses the 60V battery. Works great, throws a little oil but haven't had any issues. Cuts some pretty good sized limbs too.

Comment

My neighbor in Corpus let me borrow her Riobi. Don't waste your money on that brand.

Comment

I have a Sunjoe works great. From Home Depot I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
              I have a Sunjoe works great. From Home Depot I think.
              Errrr sorry it takes a cord.

Comment

I’ve been happy with our Kobalt from Lowe’s.

Comment

Green Works for the Win. Love mine. Will cut anything. Will cut more than it should. 7 guys on my lease, all have used it at one time or another over the last 2 years. All have been impressed

Comment

I have the EGO one and love it. I bought the extension as well and can really reach out and touch someone. Plus all the other attachments you can get for it is freakin awesome.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought the 40v Ryobi and it is impressive.

Comment

For home use get one from harbor freight. Mine has been great. I bought a corded one. Use your 20%coupon.

Comment

I have the Kolbalt 40v pole saw and highly impressed. One battery with lay enough limbs down to wear me out for a day.

Comment

My 40v kobalt from lowes has been working flawlessly since 2018. Everyone who's borrowed my pole saw has asked to buy it or complimented on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
                              My 40v kobalt from lowes has been working flawlessly since 2018. Everyone who's borrowed my pole saw has asked to buy it or complimented on it.
                              Borrow this one first! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X