9mm Winchester FMJs available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9mm Winchester FMJs available

Buy 9mm Luger Ammo at SGAmmo. We offer high quality and affordable ammo that is ready to fire right when you get it. Buy bulk ammunition at discount prices now!

Theres a couple Glocks in the classifieds that would be perfect for this ammo!

Comment

.80 a round for 9mm FMJ is pricey but it is there... Makes me consider selling some of my stash!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will share as some need it.

Comment

$40 per 50.....wooooo-weees........

I can remember when I used to buy those 100ct White Winchester 9mms for $18.99/ box and $19.99 a box for 40s.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I can remember when I used to buy those 100ct White Winchester 9mms for $18.99/ box and $19.99 a box for 40s.
            Wasn't that long ago either. A couple years ago I was buying Blazer aluminum for $10 a box.

Comment

Yup, I took the hit as I want to go to the range and keep my base stock.

Same site has about 7 available brands of 9mm now, opening up a little?

Comment

Originally posted by Rango View Post
                .80 a round for 9mm FMJ is pricey but it is there... Makes me consider selling some of my stash!
                Lol! That was the first thing I thought when I saw that listing.

Comment

Yup, sometimes I like to take those boxes and snuggle with them.

Comment

Today I went to my local hardware store here in Alvin today to get a box of 6.5 Grendel to go hunting with next weekend. They’ve always been pretty good about ammo selection in the past. Today I walked in and my jaw hit the floor. $69.99 for a 20 round box of 6.5 Grendel reloads!

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                      Today I went to my local hardware store here in Alvin today to get a box of 6.5 Grendel to go hunting with next weekend. They’ve always been pretty good about ammo selection in the past. Today I walked in and my jaw hit the floor. $69.99 for a 20 round box of 6.5 Grendel reloads!
                      Where was this?

Comment

Originally Posted by Smart View Post

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                        Yup, sometimes I like to take those boxes and snuggle with them.
                        As I was dumping all my ammo in the lake today, since I lost all my guns in that same lake last week; I saw several boxes of 9mm blazer with $8.99 price tags. No barcode or nothing on tag. Just $8.99. Memories...

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                          Wow

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Where was this?
                            Patco

Comment

Trail dust that’s cheap for grendel, Alamo ammo has it for 119.95 per box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X