Ivermectin Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivermectin Analysis

This is a pretty good study/discussion for using Ivermectin on Covid.

I’ve been wondering if Ivermectin would help with post covid symptoms, it looks like it will according to this study. Now, if I can find a doctor that will prescribe it, because UT or Christus won’t touch it. I guess I can go to TSC and get some paste for horses, but I’d rather have the pills. Thanks for posting this !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      I’ve been wondering if Ivermectin would help with post covid symptoms, it looks like it will according to this study. Now, if I can find a doctor that will prescribe it, because UT or Christus won’t touch it. I guess I can go to TSC and get some paste for horses, but I’d rather have the pills. Thanks for posting this !
      Just get the injectable. Put a couple cc's on some toast with butter and honey and you are good to go. I know a few people who have been taking it this way for the last year.

Comment

I watch this guy nearly everyday. He's simply doing a great job....

Comment

I work in an urgent care clinic, and we have been using it for the last year. pretty simple. mostly reserved for those that are positive. minimal side effect profile, and easy compliance.

Comment

You can't taste the injectable in orange juice either.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              Just get the injectable. Put a couple cc's on some toast with butter and honey and you are good to go. I know a few people who have been taking it this way for the last year.
              Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
              You can't taste the injectable in orange juice either.
              Good info here too. I had Covid in December but I can’t shake some of the symptoms and it’s driving me nuts ! Something has to give !

Comment

So what about the pour on? Anyone using that other than the accidental when working calves lol

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                  So what about the pour on? Anyone using that other than the accidental when working calves lol
                  My dads 60 and everytime he works his cows he said he does himself as well. So far so good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                    isnt the pour on flammable?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Good info here too. I had Covid in December but I can’t shake some of the symptoms and it’s driving me nuts ! Something has to give !
                      I had it in December as well and I still feel like I have a hard time catching my breath sometimes. I started consciously taking really deep breaths and holding for a half second. It seems to be helping.

Comment

Well I just took some for the first time. 1/2” of the paste. The taste wasn’t all that bad. Was told to take 1/2” every two weeks by some the guys who have been doing it for a year. Should I expect any side effects?

Comment

Originally posted by Headhunter View Post
                          Well I just took some for the first time. 1/2” of the paste. The taste wasn’t all that bad. Was told to take 1/2” every two weeks by some the guys who have been doing it for a year. Should I expect any side effects?
                          Keep some apples and sugar cubes handy....

Comment

Headhunter - no you wont be able to give a water depth if thats what you are asking

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Headhunter - no you wont be able to give a water depth if thats what you are asking
                              What about a water temperature?

Comment

Working...
                              X