Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Breathable , stretching Neck Gators ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Breathable , stretching Neck Gators ?

I ran a search and was unable to find anything up to date.

My neck , face and ears can not handle any more burns because cancer is setting in! I’m always wearing my Cowboy hat but that’s not possible when surf fishing or high wind days. I need breathable fabric with good stretch so I can slide it up over my ears and that will stay put . Used for the Salt and Hunting.

Thanks
    Wick

I have SA Fishing gators and like them.

Upgrade your gear with SA Fishing's neck gaiter collection! High-quality, versatile, and stylish - Shop the best neck gaiter now!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post

https://safishing.com/collections/face-shield
      These are what I have too. Got several years ago when it was buy 1 get 4 free or something along those lines.

Comment

Shop gaiters and headwear by Aqua Design Protect your head from harsh UV rays by wearing our lab-certified UPF fabrics. Aqua Design headwear is created for your on-the-go lifestyle and is an everyday essential for fun in the sun or snow with flawless style. Since 1995, Aqua Design has you covered.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
          These are what I have too. Got several years ago when it was buy 1 get 4 free or something along those lines.
          That sale is going on right now !

Comment

I have/use Columbia brand gators and really like them…

Comment

Discover the most innovative performance fishing apparel and clothing at Huk Gear. Shop quality shirts, pants, jackets, shoes and accessories for all anglers!

This is what I have settled on. The cut allows the back to get high enough for you hat to hold it without mashing your nose and the flared bottom provides complete neck coverage all the way beyond your shirt collar.

Comment

Another vote for the HUK. I didnt like the price but its worth the money and they run sales often if you get on the email. I think I got the last one for under 20

I WILL NOT spend another dime with salt armor after my last issue taking cooldad time to get a refund. Not to mention there is zero comparison with them and huk

Comment

I use this and works well. Hoodie and gaiter built in.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Another vote for the HUK. I didnt like the price but its worth the money and they run sales often if you get on the email. I think I got the last one for under 20

I WILL NOT spend another dime with salt armor after my last issue taking cooldad time to get a refund. Not to mention there is zero comparison with them and huk
                    I definitely like this design! Thanks

Comment

The SAfishing ones work fine but their shipping is painfully slow sometimes.

Comment

I've always used Buff's personally. Never had any issue.

Comment

Ive used the Mission neck gaiters that I bought from Lowes. They worked well for years but I decided to use one for hunting and ozoned it with my hunt clothes. The ozone degraded the elastic in the bands at the top and bottom now the gaiter is loose and sags.

Im wearing a Mission gaiter in my avatar from when I was shredding my pasture (and killing rats) and it really helps to filter out the dust and shredding debris which wrecks havoc on my nasal passages.

Good luck MrWick
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 07-28-2021, 02:56 PM. Reason: GoodLuckSpake

Comment

Look at the Simms and Columbia ones. At one point I got my son some of the SA ones but they were very cheaply made compared to some of the others. I can't stand wearing them but I see them all the time on my boat. The Simms ones with the more open mesh over the mouth/nose look pretty good. I bought my son some Columbia ones to wear to school during covid and they held up well and he seemed to like them alot better than some of the others.

You might also consider some of the lightweight hoody shirts in the real breathable material like from Aftco. Some of their shirts have a built in neck gaiter and a hood. I think I might could go the hood better than the neck gaiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post

https://safishing.com/collections/face-shield
                              ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X