Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    Well Thor to answer your question- Maybe because almost 50% of medical personnel are not vaccinated. Maybe I do trust them. At this point nobody is wrong or right is more guess work at best. Even testing has been proven ineffective and throwing false results. Other countries reporting most cases and serious cases are fully vaccinated- Who knows what is going on- I choose to gather all available information some just process what Facebook tells them
    I have 3 doctors and one nurse in my family and none of them got the vaccine. I also know a few more doctors who aren't getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
      To me it’s like getting chemo and not having cancer. Or getting injections when there is no infection. Why has the trust of scientist and doctors gone out the window?

Fixed it...you have to pick & choose which drs, scientists & 411.

The inventor of mrna himself doesn't trust the jabs.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Maybe because almost 50% of medical personnel are not vaccinated.
        The American Medical Association (AMA) released a new survey among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions.
        I wonder why almost all of the doctors are getting the vaccine, but the nurses, x-ray techs, and lower educated staff are choosing not to get it? Any thoughts?

Comment

......... It’s a no brainer…

To me it’s like getting cancer and not accepting chemo. Or getting into a car accident and not letting the doctors give you the injections you need to stave off infection… Why has the trust of scientist and doctors gone out the window?

What? That's a senseless analogy. A more accurate statement is, "It's like getting experimental Cancer Drugs, chemo and radiation, when you don't even have cancer...."
          Last edited by Sackett; 07-26-2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
            The American Medical Association (AMA) released a new survey among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions.
            I wonder why almost all of the doctors are getting the vaccine, but the nurses, x-ray techs, and lower educated staff are choosing not to get it? Any thoughts?
            Maybe the ones who aren't vaccinated are afraid it'll negatively impact their license to practice, so they don't respond or they lie. Just thinking out loud...

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
              www.frontlinemds.com

$90 and your son can get the ivermectin protocol within hours. Need to get it going as quick as possible though.

Got him going on the zinc and vitamins, ivomectin should be arriving tomorrow. He feels better today.

Lol that is from March 2020…..there have been over 100 million vaccines put in peoples arms with the success rate being astronomical. Yes you can still get and pass Covid if you have a vaccine, and yes some people still have bad symptoms if they contract Covid after a shot…but the numbers don’t lie. It’s a no brainer…

To me it’s like getting cancer and not accepting chemo. Or getting into a car accident and not letting the doctors give you the injections you need to stave off infection… Why has the trust of scientist and doctors gone out the window?

I’m laying in the gameroom now letting this virus run its course. Pretty sure my youngest had it a week and a half ago, oldest got it last week. I am what doctors would call high risk, 48, fat and probably diabetic. While I didn’t hug my kids when they were sick I didn’t really avoid them. I was eventually going to pick it up somewhere. It just amazes me how many people live their life in fear. I’m not looking forward to death, and not trying to find a way to die, but I refuse to be a shut in because there are bad things in the world. I have a friend that rides an ambulance, his advice was to not get the vaccine. He has been on many calls with people having heart troubles, hearts were enlarged. Everyone of them got vaccinated a couple months prior. You got vaccinated, that’s great, I’m happy for you, great choice for you, I did not, ive traveled and have not adjusted my life, great choice for me.

Comment

For anyone looking for information from one of the top govt officials on the nations health, here is Dr Rachel Levine with a brief post on her responsibilities

Dr. Rachel L. Levine serves as the 17th Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), after being nominated by President Joe Biden and confirmed by the U.S. Senate in 2021. As Assistant Secretary for Health, Dr. Rachel Levine fights every day to improve the health and well-being of all Americans. She’s working to help our nation overcome the COVID-19 pandemic and build a stronger foundation for a healthier future - one in which every American can attain their full health potential.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                  It just amazes me how many people live their life in fear. I’m not looking forward to death, and not trying to find a way to die, but I refuse to be a shut in because there are bad things in the world.
                  Thought the wife had it last summer for her birthday, she came down with heavy fever while on a fish camp trip. She stayed in bed and I slept next to her and didn't blink an eye. When we got back she got tested and it was negative, but I'll be ****ed if I'm gonna abandon a sick wife.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    For anyone looking for information from one of the top govt officials on the nations health, here is Dr Rachel Levine with a brief post on her responsibilities

Dr. Rachel L. Levine serves as the 17th Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), after being nominated by President Joe Biden and confirmed by the U.S. Senate in 2021. As Assistant Secretary for Health, Dr. Rachel Levine fights every day to improve the health and well-being of all Americans. She’s working to help our nation overcome the COVID-19 pandemic and build a stronger foundation for a healthier future - one in which every American can attain their full health potential.
                    Isn't she a post op he also?

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Talked to my uncle to see how he was healing up & ended up with an ER visit they do not think was related (UTI & dehydration from being nauseated) last week. Still feeling puny but thinks he's over the hump....I asked how he thinks he got it.

He went on a missions trip out of state I think & on his return started feeling sick. One of other members who was on the trip tested positive so he went in the next day & tested + on the 11th. The 2-3 days before he had played golf / dominoes & sent out a big group text to everyone he came in contact with at the club.

So, 12 from missions trip, 5 from local church & 3 from the club ended up getting sick...he said they all claim to be vaccinated.

Comment

Eastover- that is easy. My wife worked with numbers for a living. She can explain better than me but when she was given statistics and numbers she always asked- What do we want this to say when I present? She said you just hen pick what works for your points.

Also if you look it is what is reported. I also reported I was vaccinated when I was working for a Gov agency so they would take me off the list to send emails to. I ran a Unit of 10. I think 2 went and got the vaccine. When surveyed all 10 of us got it. See how that works when the Department reports the percentage of vaccinated
                        Last edited by glen; 07-26-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                          96% of surveyed physicians, ah, there’s the rub. Only survey those that fit into your agenda and you come out a winner.

Comment

Lol that is from March 2020…..there have been over 100 million vaccines put in peoples arms with the success rate being astronomical. Yes you can still get and pass Covid if you have a vaccine, and yes some people still have bad symptoms if they contract Covid after a shot…but the numbers don’t lie. It’s a no brainer…

Ya know it is still in clinical trials. Yeah, A zillion folks got the jab...all at the same time & way too early for after affects. So ... tell me ... what happens if one or all of the vaccines do not get FDA approved?

Comment

Most doctors now days are controlled by the corporation they work for and the rules of the company. Very few docs left independent as their own boss. JMO! Big insurance getting into the medical community is the problem. Medicine now controlled by insurance companies and big pharmaceuticals.
                              Last edited by doghouse; 07-26-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

The real truth is nobody knows the truth. I hope the vaccine works and doesnt have long term effects. I also hope this virus becomes comparable tonthe seasonal flu and gets out of the news etc. But to say what is effective, is or is not working, etc is nothing more than a guess. Make your best educated guess and do that- If your neighbor or family decides different than you who cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X