Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 07-25-2021, 08:39 AM   #1
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range
Default John Rahm booted from the Olympics

https://americashotopics.com/jon-rah...ovid-19-tests/

This man tested positive for covid(symptom free) in May and was forced to withdraw from a tournament in which he was leading by a wide margin going into the last day. Most likely cost him 1.2 million. He was very gracious about it and decide to get the shot to prevent this from happening again. Well after 2 negative tests while in Tokyo he just tested positive again and was forced from the Olympics and representing his home country Spain. Once again he is symptom free. Im beginning to think maybe these tests arent so reliable.
rtp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:43 AM   #2
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Killing Stuff These Days

I agree................
Johnny Dangerr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:43 AM   #3
Fishndude
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mason, Ellis and Dimmit counties

Richard I had a friend going out of the country. He needed a negative COVID test to fly. Went for test and it was positive. Next day went somewhere else and it was negative. Off he went.
Fishndude is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:47 AM   #4
Leverhunter
Eight Point

Guaranteed there not accurate. Wife had all the symptoms including loss of smell and tested negative.
Leverhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:47 AM   #5
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

Same thing happened toBryson DeChambeau
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:48 AM   #6
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishndude View Post
Richard I had a friend going out of the country. He needed a negative COVID test to fly. Went for test and it was positive. Next day went somewhere else and it was negative. Off he went.
Good thing he only had it for one day.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:51 AM   #7
rtp
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Yeah but no one likes him. JK, the only reason I singled out Rahm was because he supposedly already had it and got the shot two months ago. How would it even be possible for him to have it again? Im guessing the first test was a false positive as this one is.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:52 AM   #8
bugleboy
Eight Point

Hunt In: Young county

It’s like the weather in Texas. If you don’t like it, wait fifteen minutes, it’ll change.
bugleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:53 AM   #9
PYBUCK
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Upton County

Tests are a joke. I am confident that the vaccine is at least 95% effective. 0% confidence in the tests. Too many unqualified people administering the tests. I bet the admin agency is still getting more money for positive tests than negative tests.
PYBUCK is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:54 AM   #10
oktx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wise County

I don’t think the testing is very accurate, also the shot doesn’t prevent you from getting it. It lessens the chances and severity if you do.
oktx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 09:00 AM   #11
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Yeah but no one likes him. JK, the only reason I singled out Rahm was because he supposedly already had it and got the shot two months ago. How would it even be possible for him to have it again? Im guessing the first test was a false positive as this one is.
Saw an article yesterday that stated 75% of this weeks covid cases in the country were folks that took the shot...............

DeChambeau is a big whiner..................

Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 07-25-2021 at 09:04 AM.
Old 07-25-2021, 09:02 AM   #12
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

Rahm is getting the short end of this deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 09:07 AM   #13
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Quote:
Saw an article yesterday that stated 75% of this weeks covid cases in the country were folks that took the shot...............
Old 07-25-2021, 09:25 AM   #14
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

So, here are my two cents. Take it for what it’s worth. The vaccines are BS. Do they work at all? Hard to say. Most people that get covid are asymptotic. So how do you know if it works if you don’t know you have covid to begin with. And especially if people are still getting covid post vaccine and even dying. Here are a few facts to ponder on.
1) 49 people in New Jersey have died of covid AFTER being fully vaccinated. Over 1000 nation wide.
2) approximately 30 people a day have died of post vaccine complications as of June 1.
3) vaccine does not prevent you from getting the vaccine or transmitting it.

When the swine flu vaccine was released it was withdrawn rather quickly. Why? Bc 50 deaths were reported from adverse affects and approx 500 people developed Guillain-Barr syndrome. Folks, we have far surpassed 50 deaths…. I’m sure there is even more info in regards to the vaccine but these are three that I know without digging though reports.

Sadly, Rahm is getting the total shaft. I feel for the guy because he is playing exceptional golf right now and is probably at the peak of his game.

DapperDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 09:30 AM   #15
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYBUCK View Post
Tests are a joke. I am confident that the vaccine is at least 95% effective. 0% confidence in the tests. Too many unqualified people administering the tests. I bet the admin agency is still getting more money for positive tests than negative tests.

So here is the conundrum.
Covid - 99.8% survival rate.
Vaccine - 95% efficacy (your estimate)

Both can result in death and/or adverse affects.

I guess you have to pick your poison.

Old 07-25-2021, 09:35 AM   #16
Maddox
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
So, here are my two cents. Take it for what it’s worth. The vaccines are BS. Do they work at all? Hard to say. Most people that get covid are asymptotic. So how do you know if it works if you don’t know you have covid to begin with. And especially if people are still getting covid post vaccine and even dying. Here are a few facts to ponder on.
1) 49 people in New Jersey have died of covid AFTER being fully vaccinated. Over 1000 nation wide.
2) approximately 30 people a day have died of post vaccine complications as of June 1.

When the swine flu vaccine was released it was withdrawn rather quickly. Why? Bc 50 deaths were reported from adverse affects and approx 500 people developed Guillain-Barr syndrome. Folks, we have far surpassed 50 deaths…. I’m sure there is even more info in regards to the vaccine but these are three that I know without digging though reports.

Sadly, Rahm is getting the total shaft. I feel for the guy because he is playing exceptional golf right now and is probably at the peak of his game.

Anyone want to guess who the biggest proponent for the Swine Flu Vaccine was?

Tony Fauci and the Swine Flu Disaster; Betrayal of Trust

by Jon Rappoport

August 14, 2020

I take you back to the summer of 2009, when the CDC and the World Health Organization were hyping the “deadly H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic.”

They were, of course, also urging people to take the new Swine Flu vaccine. On that subject, here is an excerpt from Robert Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense (3/27/20):

“For example, [Dr. Anthony] Fauci once shilled for the fast-tracked H1N1 influenza (‘swine flu’) vaccine on YouTube, reassuring viewers in 2009 that serious adverse events were ‘very, very, very rare.’ Shortly thereafter, the vaccine went on to wreak havoc in multiple countries, increasing miscarriage risks in pregnant women in the U.S., provoking a spike in adolescent narcolepsy in Scandinavia and causing febrile convulsions in one in every 110 vaccinated children in Australia—prompting the latter to suspend its influenza vaccination program in under-fives.”
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 09:39 AM   #17
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
Anyone want to guess who the biggest proponent for the Swine Flu Vaccine was?

Tony Fauci and the Swine Flu Disaster; Betrayal of Trust

by Jon Rappoport

August 14, 2020

I take you back to the summer of 2009, when the CDC and the World Health Organization were hyping the “deadly H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic.”

They were, of course, also urging people to take the new Swine Flu vaccine. On that subject, here is an excerpt from Robert Kennedy Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense (3/27/20):

“For example, [Dr. Anthony] Fauci once shilled for the fast-tracked H1N1 influenza (‘swine flu’) vaccine on YouTube, reassuring viewers in 2009 that serious adverse events were ‘very, very, very rare.’ Shortly thereafter, the vaccine went on to wreak havoc in multiple countries, increasing miscarriage risks in pregnant women in the U.S., provoking a spike in adolescent narcolepsy in Scandinavia and causing febrile convulsions in one in every 110 vaccinated children in Australia—prompting the latter to suspend its influenza vaccination program in under-fives.”

Great post! Thanks for adding that info and further proving that Fauci is either a total idiot or in bed with the cdc and who. I’m going to choose both options on this one!

Old 07-25-2021, 09:41 AM   #18
rudedog47
Six Point

Hunt In: Menard County

don't believe every article you read............
rudedog47 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 09:53 AM   #19
Maddox
Ten Point

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...ryId=113446539

NPR from 2009?
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 10:45 AM   #20
Samson
Ten Point

Hunt In: Willow City, Travis County

Yall are a few days behind. The CDC pulled the Emergency Use Authorization for the rapid PCR Test. The reason? It can not differentiate the difference between Covid and the Flu. I think youll start to see this with the other pcr tests too. The flu didnt just go away.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...Testing_1.html

The whole foundation for the scamdemic was that PCR test.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Samson; 07-25-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 10:49 AM   #21
Abcdj
Pope & Young

Hunt In: A warm enclosed blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Good!
Abcdj is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 11:41 AM   #22
Bullseye07
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Freestone Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson View Post
Yall are a few days behind. The CDC pulled the Emergency Use Authorization for the rapid PCR Test. The reason? It can not differentiate the difference between Covid and the Flu. I think youll start to see this with the other pcr tests too. The flu didnt just go away.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2...Testing_1.html

The whole foundation for the scamdemic was that PCR test.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Been saying this since last year. “We didn’t have a flu season because people were wearing masks” - No. We had a flu season that was disguised as covid. It didn’t magically stop. Flu cases were counted as covid.

Bullseye07 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 11:54 AM   #23
rolylane6
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wise county

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye07 View Post
Been saying this since last year. “We didn’t have a flu season because people were wearing masks” - No. We had a flu season that was disguised as covid. It didn’t magically stop. Flu cases were counted as covid.

Actually, I had the flu twice. Tested positive flu-A both times. Covid zero. Tested negative 3 times. Or so they said...

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
rolylane6 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 12:44 PM   #24
oktx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wise County

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolylane6 View Post
Actually, I had the flu twice. Tested positive flu-A both times. Covid zero. Tested negative 3 times. Or so they said...

You are screwing up their narrative.
oktx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 12:51 PM   #25
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye07 View Post

Winner winner chicken dinner! Right there with ya! You know, because the numbers not adding up!

Old 07-25-2021, 12:52 PM   #26
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktx View Post

Who is “they” a he what’s the “narrative”?

Old 07-25-2021, 12:57 PM   #27
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

Quote:
I don’t think the testing is very accurate, also the shot doesn’t prevent you from getting it. It lessens the chances and severity if you do.
So they say…
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 01:04 PM   #28
jaime1982
Ten Point

Hunt In: Edwards Co & anywhere I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYBUCK View Post
The (vaccine) is 95% effective of doing what?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
jaime1982 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 01:18 PM   #29
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

The test are and have never been accurate. **** shame he has gotten hosed twice now
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #30
rolylane6
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime1982 View Post
The (vaccine) is 95% effective of doing what?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
At whatever they need it to be effective for at the moment. First it was "preventing you from getting Covid". When that didn't pan out it changed to "keeping you from severe symptoms." When that didn't pan out it changed to "keeping you from dying". That's not working too well so it'll change again soon. Probably be something like "keep you from farting too much!"

Old 07-25-2021, 03:56 PM   #31
RMW
Ten Point

Hunt In: Down South

This is getting Stupider by the day.
RMW is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 03:59 PM   #32
RifleBowPistol
Ten Point

Quote:
https://americashotopics.com/jon-rah...ovid-19-tests/

This man tested positive for covid(symptom free) in May and was forced to withdraw from a tournament in which he was leading by a wide margin going into the last day. Most likely cost him 1.2 million. He was very gracious about it and decide to get the shot to prevent this from happening again. Well after 2 negative tests while in Tokyo he just tested positive again and was forced from the Olympics and representing his home country Spain. Once again he is symptom free. Im beginning to think maybe these tests arent so reliable.
I am thinking someone just wanted him out of the competition, and falsified the test results to get him out.

Use covid as they choose to get what they want.
RifleBowPistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 04:14 PM   #33
slayr
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post

Where’d these numbers come from?
slayr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 07:19 PM   #34
rolylane6
Ten Point

Quote:
I know, dang it!

Old 07-25-2021, 07:27 PM   #35
Texas452
Eight Point

Hunt In: Burleson Coleman Leon counties

I have friends that had an appointment to get tested. They canceled their appointment
They were notified a couple days later that they tested positive.
They weren’t tested and still came back positive?
Texas452 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 07:31 PM   #36
BTLowry
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Behind the house and public in Texas; Kansas Unit 5

You can keep your vaccine and your covid test.

Both useless
BTLowry is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 07:44 PM   #37
sbushee
Ten Point

Hunt In: The Outside

And he had been vaccinated. Shots are dumb
sbushee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 08:55 PM   #38
3rdCoastHunter
Four Point

What a joke.
3rdCoastHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 09:18 PM   #39
jaspermac
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jasper/Doole

jaspermac is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2021, 10:28 PM   #40
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayr View Post
Where’d these numbers come from?

Positive results after vax came from a report in the epoch times. The deaths after vaccine came from the VAERS website

Old 07-25-2021, 10:28 PM   #41
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas452 View Post
I have friends that had an appointment to get tested. They canceled their appointment
They were notified a couple days later that they tested positive.
They weren’t tested and still came back positive?

Know of two people that had the same thing happen