• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Rattler’s brand is pretty cool.
    [ATTACH]1054376[/ATTACH]
    That’s awesome!

Comment

Sark has his work cut out for him. Oregon is kicking his *** on the recruiting trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Sark has his work cut out for him. Oregon is kicking his *** on the recruiting trail.

Nike money? I saw that Williams had signed with Nike, I mean Oregon!

Comment

Didn’t Dabo say if players were getting paid he’d quit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Didn’t Dabo say if players were getting paid he’d quit?
            Yes, he did!

Comment

I'm pretty sure he meant salaries from the universities. Just a guess on my part.

Also "quit" means take an NFL job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The thread is too large and running slow.

Is Smart going to hire a Texas player to come eat some pork butt, take selfies, and talk Texas football?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That is Oregon's 4th player to get from Texas so far this cycle. Looks like they are back to their old tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    That is Oregon's 4th player to get from Texas so far this cycle. Looks like they are back to their old tricks.
                    Looks like the Oregon pandemic is more widespread than originally thought . . Think the Nike NIL has something to do with it? . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      Looks like the Oregon pandemic is more widespread than originally thought . . Think the Nike NIL has something to do with it? . .
                      I was thinking about this and yes, I think now at the beginning they can offer more up front money for the deal, but an OT isn’t going to sell a bunch of shoes/clothes so is he really going to make that much more. A skill player though is a more recognizable name and will make big money no matter what school he goes too.

Comment

JTT on the 4th - Eff Oregon

Kojo this morning - Sorry Ags

Buckeyes and Ryan Day have something special going on in terms of recruiting. Expectations are going to be insane.

Comment

So i may have missed it, but are boosters allowed to pay players now for play?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            So i may have missed it, but are boosters allowed to pay players now for play?

They’re allowed to pay players for:

Name
                            Likeness

Not directly to come to their school - but they can sign endorsement/event deals

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              They’re allowed to pay players for:

Name
                              Likeness

Not directly to come to their school - but they can sign endorsement/event deals

Can’t they pay a player for their NIL in the name of coming to their school?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                JTT on the 4th - Eff Oregon

Kojo this morning - Sorry Ags

Buckeyes and Ryan Day have something special going on in terms of recruiting. Expectations are going to be insane.
                                Buckeyes are pulling in a heck of a haul to put it lightly. Yeah, Kojo stings because the ags led in that recruitment a lot. He had a brother in Houston he visits routinely and Weigman and him hit it off since his brother lives in Bridgeland area. However, until the Ags air it out and wide receivers have production it is going to be hard to beat schools with the stats to back it. Either the past 3 years have all been on Jimbo or most likely a mix of lack of speed on the roster at WR and Mond not liking the deep ball.

Congratulations to Texas on the rb from Tyler. They beat the ags on that one. If ags dont get Citizen or Moss I am not sure they take a rb this year. I can't wait for the college season to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X