Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health Transformation - Year In The Making!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    I just wanna know how you grew an inch taller. . I wanna be 6’ tall too.

Great work y’all.

Discriminating measuring tools between docs lol sticking with 6’0 since that’s what the drivers license says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations! Lots of personal discipline evidenced in your photos

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Congrats to both of yall.

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife!

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife, what a great story. You two are outstanding examples of how changing lifestyle can work health wonders. Also outstanding example of teamwork in a marriage. Good for you to give your wife so much of the credit. I wish you and your wife continuing good health.

Comment

Very well done. Y’all are killing it! Congrats!

Comment

That's Awesome !!! I just turned 50 and fixing to get after it myself. I'm tired of being tired.

Comment

Congrats, that’s the motivation I needed to see this morning. Thanks for sharing

Comment

That is awesome and congrats to you both. Takes a lot of will power to totally change your lifestyle -

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to you both. I have also lost some weight. As of this week 36lbs less since January 1st. I hit 199 last Wednesday. I wish I could say it was all hard work and a new diet. In fact, mine was mainly due to Covid and having no taste or smell for several months. I do work out 5-6 times a week, but my weight loss is really from a depressed appetite. Either way I feel much better without the extra weight. I’m hoping to hit 185-190’and hold there. I still enjoy a bourbon, but my good portions are almost 1/2 of what I used to eat at a sitting.

Comment

Working...
                          X