No announcement yet.

Idiot with a sign takes out the peleton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought the guy who yells "baked potato" at golf tournaments was the worst.

Comment

Looked like a young kid to me. That is probably the highlight of that whole snooze fest.

Comment

It may have been intentional. One of the guys out front, sure looks like he had a big smile on his face, as the guys behind him started going down. But he may have been just enjoying his good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          They should beat the hell out of idiots like that
          this^^^^^^^^^^^X2

Comment

I kinda miss caring about the Tour de France. **** you, Lance Armstrong.

Comment

How about a 4 lane road not 2, and that person needs there ***** kicked

Comment

I think it’s kinda funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  Did a cardboard sign fold that dude up like a cheap lawn chair?
                  It wasn’t the cardboard…it was the person’s arm. It knocked that person back into the drainage ditch.

I’m surprised there wasn’t a mob beating after that!

Comment

Just wow!!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a girl who caused the accident - she fled the scene and has not been identified last I heard

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        It was a girl who caused the accident - she fled the scene and has not been identified last I heard
                        Don't worry, somebody that hates her will rat her out.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          I kinda miss caring about the Tour de France. **** you, Lance Armstrong.
                          I still feel stupid for defending that cheating bastage.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Did a cardboard sign fold that dude up like a cheap lawn chair?

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            They should beat the hell out of idiots like that
                            Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            How about a 4 lane road not 2, and that person needs there ***** kicked
                            Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            It wasn’t the cardboard…it was the person’s arm. It knocked that person back into the drainage ditch.

I’m surprised there wasn’t a mob beating after that!

Y’all are talking about a bunch of spandex shorts wearing dudes on bicycles. Who’s suppose to be delivering this arse whoopin?

Most they could do is probably a slap fest.

Comment

That's sad! Wonder how many suffered fractures from that one. Those fellers will break a collar bone (clavicle), or perhaps fracture ribs, a pelvis or wrist, and keep riding. I know, cause I've trained right through broken ribs and other injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Y’all are talking about a bunch of spandex shorts wearing dudes on bicycles. Who’s suppose to be delivering this arse whoopin?

Most they could do is probably a slap fest.

I beg to differ sir. Once your out of breath, they ain't even warmed up yet. Think about the endurance level. And how many times that foots gonna stomp on something.

Lot's of people from lots of backgrounds ride. I've ridden and trained with a lot of LEO, Doctors and medical staff, lawyers, engineers, military personnel (couple of Navy divers come to mind that I've ridden with), all kinds of professions, and form all kinds of countries that ride and race here in the states. Some do more than just ride. Some use riding as a form of keeping fit so they can do their jobs that take care of people like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X