Looking for help with feeder heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for help with feeder heads

Looking to buy a few new feeder heads for 55gallon barrels I’ll be using. I hunted a place in the hill country that had a spring disk that opened up to feed, then shut after spinning corn so varmints couldn’t spin out all of the feed and they did the job very well. Anyone know what brand these are, or something similar? Can’t seem to find them online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eliminator?

Comment

Is this it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post

This is it. Thank you!

Comment

Spin cast

Comment

Features: • 12 Volt Heavy Duty Motor • Hinged Door With Latch • Bracket To Hold “EZ” Timer • SpinTech Patented Positive On Demand Open/Close Spinner Plate • Adjustable Feed Flow Wing Nut Easily Increases Or Decreases Feed Rate • Powder Coated Metal • 10 Amp Fuse Protection • Digital “EZ” Timer • Feeds Up To 8 Times A D

Comment

I'm switching my junk spintech plates for eliminators as they break again since I'm done repairing them.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                I'm switching my junk spintech plates for eliminators as they break again since I'm done repairing them.

If you use boxes with the eliminator plates I recommend not using wing nuts on the outside of the box. I’ve had coons unscrew them and actually pull off the box

Comment

Working...
                X