No announcement yet.

Valid work response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh...you have a co worker who A) has an emotional support cat, and B) have not provided one picture of said cat? Does the cat wear a vest that says don't pet my support animal? Does it look malnourished, like it only eats vegetables? What's it's name? Have you thrown sparkly balls or fake mice at it? Place cat nip all over the office?

I have so many questions LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
      I am pretty sure it bothered him because in the middle of the meeting he went and got his emotional support cat and started petting it.

-john
      Hilarious. Wonder if he realizes that not feeding his cat that poison(meat) will kill it. Of all the domestic animals, the cat is the only true carnivore.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        John please give us an idea what type of work you do?
        I work for a computer company that has business systems for farm implement dealerships. My degree from A&M in in Agricultural Economics. When I first started I installed and trained. The last 15-20 years I have been in programming. That is odd in that I hate computers but it allows me to work from home and pay the bills.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          You and I work in two very different environments.
          X2

I mean there's a crazy cat lady in the office beside me, but she can't bring her cat's to work. However we are forced to listen to her talk about them until her supervisor tells her to go back to work......

Comment

This was a little confusing but I think I get it now. You work from home and had a zoom meeting between your first post and followup post, where in you wore the shirt. The coworker went and got is support cat since he was also at home and on zoom after seeing your shirt. Good stuff!

Comment

if your on zoom, do you have any hunting related stuff "behind" you on the screen or better yet a few deer heads?

Letting grownups act like children and letting them get away with tantrums has really changed our world over the past few decades, but especially the past 10 years. (I'm talking about the grown man with the cat)

Comment

I am pretty sure it bothered him because in the middle of the meeting he went and got his emotional support cat and started petting it.

-john
                :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Farming plants involves the “murder” of not just millions of organisms and all their future generations it destroys entire ecosystems and introduces untold amounts of chemical pollution and massive soil erosion.

Killing wild game is as environmentally friendly as you can possibly get. Ranching isn’t the best but its less burdensome on the environment than plant farming.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                    if your on zoom, do you have any hunting related stuff "behind" you on the screen or better yet a few deer heads?

Letting grownups act like children and letting them get away with tantrums has really changed our world over the past few decades, but especially the past 10 years. (I'm talking about the grown man with the cat)
                    A nice touch might be eating a medium rare ribeye during the zoom meeting with the camera appropriately positioned.........

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post

Not currently but I might move a few in here.

Comment

Maybe more or less appropriate is a shirt that says “Abortion is murder”. I bet that ***** petters cat is bald at the end of the next meeting.

Honestly though MrHogHunter ...dont stoop to his level of unprofessionalism. Stay above it and ignore it. Good luck Sir.

Comment

I am with you 100% and keep wearing those types of shirts.

Comment

Your next shirt purchase.
                            Attached Files

Comment

This made me think of a meme. I can't find it but here's what it said.

I'm a 2nd hand vegetarian.

I eat cows, cows eat grass

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

-john
                                A whut?

Comment

Working...
                                X