Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
    Where are these "lights" you speak of?
    There are literally hundreds of them on LBJ Justin. Just about anywhere you go on the lake they have the underwater green lights some are better than others but most hold fish year round. Ton of whites and blacks in them. Not uncommon for us to catch 50-75 whites in them and some big ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      There are literally hundreds of them on LBJ Justin. Just about anywhere you go on the lake they have the underwater green lights some are better than others but most hold fish year round. Ton of whites and blacks in them. Not uncommon for us to catch 50-75 whites in them and some big ones too.
      This.

I prefer the lights in slightly deeper water and docks that have been there for a while. Cast past the light at an angle and pull your bait through the lighted area.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
        This.

I prefer the lights in slightly deeper water and docks that have been there for a while. Cast past the light at an angle and pull your bait through the lighted area.
        Are you minnow fishing?

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
          Inks. LBJ is overcrowded on an average tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
          Best kept secret right here

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
            Are you minnow fishing?
            I usually use swim baits or a lipless crankbait, but lots of guys use minnows/live bait.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
              I usually use swim baits or a lipless crankbait, but lots of guys use minnows/live bait.
              We pretty much strictly throw cbs and swimbaits.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK750 View Post
                Just curious... What would make a lake easy to fish?
                We caught crappie everywhere we went on that lake! Only been there once but we had a blast and it’s a real pretty lake.

Comment

We rented houses on Inks and LBJ several years in a row a few years back. I will say by far I enjoyed the spots on Inks better. LBJ got too busy for my liking with kids. We spend our vacation time at Inks Lake SP now that we have a camper again.

Comment

Originally posted by hntndawg View Post
                    We rented houses on Inks and LBJ several years in a row a few years back. I will say by far I enjoyed the spots on Inks better. LBJ got too busy for my liking with kids. We spend our vacation time at Inks Lake SP now that we have a camper again.
                    Having a hard time finding any place to stay on Inks

Comment

Working...
                    X