Pray for my wife please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    Update on my wife: they took her back this morning to the OR around 7, the plastic surgeon wanted to look at the wound & assess the damage & see what he would be working with. He cleaned more debris out of the wound & put on a wound vac. Scheduled her for surgery on the 30th, said he’d have to take skin from other places for the skin graph. Reality is starting to set in about the man in the other car. She keeps saying she caused his death. I told her it was a just a bad accident & it wasn’t her fault. If y’all could pray for her in those regards also. I don’t want her thinking that she caused the death of someone. Also that God would give me words to say the her for the times she says that.

Also my daughter will going to hospital to be with her in the morning & I’ll be taking Tucker out to look for Luke. Maybe Tucker can put his nose to work. My son in law said he caught a glimpse of him down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brian, know that the prayers are going up for you all from all of us here at the farm...sending love your way for you and the kiddos. If y'all need anything, don't hesitate to call

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for all

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for y'all

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent for all.

Comment

Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Praying for your family

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers for you brother. 26 years ago I was in the exact same situation with my wife, and prayers, family, and God got us through it. Oddly enough, we will be going back to Houston in June to correct issues with plates and screws that are coming loose from the surgery from 26 years ago. PM me if you just need to talk. We will be praying for you, all your family, your doctors, and all the caregivers.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayers for your wife and her mental state, physical healing and for you, wisdom in this situation.

Also that yall can find her dog.

Comment

Change of plans. She’ll be going back for surgery I’m the morning for the orthopedic surgeon to try & reconstruct her tibia in her right leg. Then the plastic surgeon will take her back to surgery Friday to try to reconstruct the muscle & do a skin graft. Then we wait & see what’s next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent

Comment

Working...
                                X